Thread: 2004 nsx

zome321 Guest

Default 2004 nsx

Hello all,

I've never posted before but been on and off this forum for a long while now

I've been a NSX and Honda mad for as long as I can remember, I loved them so much I worked as a Salesman for a number of years in Romford Honda.

The reason for this post is because I wanted to share a few pictures of a NSX I found on my hard drive, we used to have it at our dealership for a long while until we were about to get taken over 3 years later....

We bought the NSX as a show piece when we opened in August 2008 I couldn't believe my eyes when my General Sales Manager pulled up in an amazing bright red NSX

The history of this car, it was part of a collection by a guy who had more than 20 super cars his wife was ill and they couldn't maintain his cars anymore so he had to sadly sell it but to our Joy we had a beautiful 54 plate NSX with a mere 7k on the clock.

It was a true head turner, we kept it locked and in a glass box room next to where customers picked up there cars on hand over.

I believe this car belongs to stefaneinz I have blured the plate incase he wants it kept private.

Well here is a few pictures of the car enjoy.........

Absolutely stunning.
    "If in doubt, flat out"

The late great Colin McRae

My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44883793@N05/

As a local lad I remember this car being in the showroom .... I also sold Honda's in Romford, when Eddy still had the franchise ... So you sold one of the last, whilst we sold some of the first ...

Thanx for posting
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    As a local lad I remember this car being in the showroom .... I also sold Honda's in Romford, when Eddy still had the franchise ... So you sold one of the last, whilst we sold some of the first ...

Thanx for posting
    I didn't know you were in the car sales Paul? And Honda too!
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Yep, spent many years matching bums to seats ... I was there in the fun years when we sold CRX's, Preludes and the DC2's as well as the occasional NSX .. IIRC we had 7 delivered new, 5 red and one each of the Silver and Black (only colours from launch). It launched the same time as the 4WS Prelude, the honda with the longest badging as I recall ... 2.0i 16v 4WS ... I had a Dark Grey demo that we had lowered, 17" rims and bootlid spoiler ... great car and kind of a mini version of what I have now ...

1990 was a busy year, they launched the new restyled CRX in the Autumn and we could not get hold of them quick enough ...

I've had a couple of these in recent years as fun runabouts, dabled with a few Preludes, my favourite to date being the twin cam 2.0i - 16v

It was white like the one above, advertised as Type R ... r being for rust! The guy said I hope you're not going far in it ... I was 150 miles from home and had just paid him £150 for a tatty 90k miler with a water leak .... 6 months and 6k miles later, water leak fixed and the old girl all cleaned up I gave her to a mate who run for about year ...

Apart from Honda I also sold Mazda, Mitsi, Seat, Rover, BMW and a whole range of used cars .... 100 cars in a 100 days was my best start to a year and 8 cars on one Sunday my best individual day ...

PLenty of great tales to share when we meet up in the New Year ....

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

zome321 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    I didn't know you were in the car sales Paul? And Honda too!
    As I'm sure your aware Paul Eddy had his franchise taken off him and it took a long while for Honda to think about building a new UK site near Gallows corner Romford.

When they did go ahead it was 8million it was an amazing site still is money well spent on the most Eco friendly dealership.

http://www.earthenergy.co.uk/downloa...hcapehonda.pdf

I miss working there great Brand with great perks but they got taken over by a not so good firm!!!!

Glad you like the pics still looking for one myself just Saving the extra penny's to get the perfect one.....

Still selling cars just a different Brand ......

And sadly for Eddy, the Honda franchise is not the only thing he's lost recently ...

I had the pleasure of collecting one of these every Monday from Mrs G and bringing it for its weekly valet ...

Fun days ....
    Senninha

Well, well. This is the car bought from James two weeks ago. Really great to see the photos. The car has now done 13k miles. Still in mint condition. Love it!