Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Another good value manual NSX + Targa

The dealers don't always get it right. On the face of it, the dealer who bought Hondaboy's car might have some regrets. It's down to £16,985 now. IIRC Hondaboy's last asking price was £17,500 ovno. I'm sure it's a well loved car too.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...30qq?logcode=p

Peter
    1996 Green NSX-T manual

Quote Originally Posted by PeterW View Post
    The dealers don't always get it right. On the face of it, the dealer who bought Hondaboy's car might have some regrets. It's down to £16,985 now. IIRC Hondaboy's last asking price was £17,500 ovno. I'm sure it's a well loved car too.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...30qq?logcode=p

Peter
    Yes I've been keeping an eye on the traders ad too lol second price drop since he bought it think he's just looking to break even on it now

I had no offers on the car advertising it here and on ph and auto trader so a dealer was my last resort can honestly say though that the car is in tip top condition no faults at all and a shame nobody wants it can't understand it really as soon as I saw it I had to have it but then a have a terrible obsession with White cars lol

Ooh, Schadenfreude! I'm a rotten bugger, sometimes.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

He he, you got that right Nick. Not that youre a rotten bugger, the schadenfreude bit I mean!!

Oh, I dunno Diesse...Nick IS an accountant!!!

Dealers snapping stuff up in seconds is annoying - I've missed out on the only two mint 330i / 335i tourings to pop up recently!
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post

Dealers snapping stuff up in seconds is annoying - I've missed out on the only two mint 330i / 335i tourings to pop up recently!
    Moving to the dark side you are!
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

i think it looks great in the white. if honda boy does not mind me asking, why is it only that price?
    feel a bit tempted tbh as it's alot cheaper than other autos and not overly big miles for it's age.

Quote Originally Posted by soddy View Post
    i think it looks great in the white. if honda boy does not mind me asking, why is it only that price?
    feel a bit tempted tbh as it's alot cheaper than other autos and not overly big miles for it's age.
    The purple targa in Cork is the best value out there at the moment, provided history is good enough and no horror stories. to be honest at that price I wouldn't even been overlay bothered about the service history as you could easily budget for the main service items if there is no recored.

And there is NO import duty to bring the car back into the North or UK, all that's required is mot and pay for 6 or 12 months tax.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Soddy

get a look at that one in Cork mate, and bring another NSX up North!

as Sudesh says the pricing is decent and gives scope for any add servicing it may need.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C334251

Quote Originally Posted by soddy View Post
    Last edited by nobby; 11-11-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

I know its the wrong time of the year to sell, but this seems like a bargain!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast