Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Events list

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation 2013 Events list

I thought it would be worth collating a list of events that will be happening next year.

Late Spring "Pancake Run" (North Wales)
    3rd-5th May Donnington Historic
    Mid May Japfest (Wiltshire)
    19th-21st July Silverstone Classic
    1st Sept Thornfalcon Classic Car Meet (Taunton)

Please reply with any annual events / get togethers that are likely to happen. Dates if possible and I'll update the list.

I for one would like to attend some more events next year than the measly total of one I achieved this year so I probably need some forward planning!
    Last edited by m666 edd; 01-10-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: more dates

Great idea Edd.

I had the same problem. I only attended Japfest and Thornfalcon this year. I tried to organise a few SW drives but no-one was interested, so I eventually gave up.

However, an event calender would certainly make it easier for members to decide which events they want to prioritise. Especially those in the SE of the country where most owners are based. I think Chris BN was going to post imminently regarding Japfest.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Papalazarou; 01-10-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

A weekend in late spring, date to be confirmed, pancakes and welsh mountains!
    Stop over on a Friday and Saturday, travel home on Sunday.
    Kare's brainwave.

Ian

Silverstone Classic date now set as 19th to 21st July 2013
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

I'll get the 2013 forum added soon so these can then all be added and built.

I dont know about a 'calender' but I'll check with the boss to see if theres anyway of keeping an home page item as quick reference point
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Updated the post.

I must admit I rarely ever see the homepage as my links are straight to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by m666 edd View Post
    I thought it would be worth collating a list of events that will be happening next year.

Late Spring "Pancake Run" (North Wales)
    3rd-5th May Donnington Historic
    Mid May Japfest (Wiltshire)
    19th-21st July Silverstone Classic
    1st Sept Thornfalcon Classic Car Meet (Taunton)

Please reply with any annual events / get togethers that are likely to happen. Dates if possible and I'll update the list.

I for one would like to attend some more events next year than the measly total of one I achieved this year so I probably need some forward planning!
    Anyoen up for a European trip. I fancy a drive down the Stelvio pass in the summer (3 or 4 days)
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

When I get back from my state sponsered holiday to the sun.....yes AGAIN (Oct 12- Apr/May 13) I am thinking of organising something a bit further north for us Northern/Scotland/NI/Ireland owners. I do enjoy Japfest and Silverstone, but for once it would be nice to have something on home soil without the monumental drive.

PS that's if I get the work done to the car that needs doing, poor little thing has been so neglected this year.

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

I'd be up for a European trip, especially if it can be planned well with some prior experience. Otherwise I'd at least be up for another trip to Germany if we get the numbers this time.

Quote Originally Posted by m666 edd View Post
    I'd be up for a European trip, especially if it can be planned well with some prior experience. Otherwise I'd at least be up for another trip to Germany if we get the numbers this time.
    Hi Guys ,

I will be posting details of a European trip shortly , it will be an professionally organised week long tour , having been with the company several times before i can promise a fantastic DRIVING holiday with nice hotels and proper people
    Start saving now !

steve
    2005 55 Silver / Black
    If it was easy , everyone would do it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast