Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Donington Historic 2013

Wow what a fantastic response, that's 17 cars already , it seems that tickets are on sale but the Car club info/ discount codes haven't been released yet, I am guessing that they will offer a 2 for 1 Silverstone style.

Just a thought but for the Guys over sea's, Donington Park is bang next door to East Midlands airport if you fancy a day trip.

Regards Martyn.

Hi Martyn

thanks for that.

i am aware that EM airport is a stones throw from there as I fly there now and again.

its certainly an option but I would like to get my car over for one event with the rest of the club.

keep us posted on event news

Quote Originally Posted by Nytram View Post
    Wow what a fantastic response, that's 17 cars already , it seems that tickets are on sale but the Car club info/ discount codes haven't been released yet, I am guessing that they will offer a 2 for 1 Silverstone style.

Just a thought but for the Guys over sea's, Donington Park is bang next door to East Midlands airport if you fancy a day trip.

Regards Martyn.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Bluehaven Roy LBB is up for this event as well....looks like it could be 20 ish cars.

Just been given our Car club discount code ( NSXCBDHF13) the " use code" button allows you to enter this code to get 2 tickets for the price of 1.

Each ticket also qualifies you to a 2for 1 entry to the Donington Grand Prix collection over the weekend and for the following 2 months.

Ticket deadline is Friday April 19th 2013.

Parade Laps:- They are usually limited on numbers so I am not sure at the moment how many cars will be able to take part.

Accommodation :- Loads of Hotels and BB's, camping also at Donington Park Farm Hotel.

BTW the dates are 3/4/5th May not 4/5/6th as it says on our home page.

Cheers Martyn

Quote Originally Posted by Nytram View Post
    .........BTW the dates are 3/4/5th May not 4/5/6th as it says on our home page......

Cheers Martyn
    Updated ;o)
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Looks like this one could rival Silverstone, the old historic events there used to be really good, a wonderful circuit.
    Fingers crossed for a great spot.
    我々の祈り、日本に届きますように。

Im up for this.
    Not even picked up my car yet but all being well I will be there.

Hello,

Count me in as well. Prob the Sunday.

Hello All,

I'm up for this for one of the days. Although, you, from the southern end of the country, do all realise this is quite a long way up the M1 ?

Also I notice there doesn't seem to be the same tabs on the doningtonhistoric web-site as there are on the mymods website - lol.

Regards

Just ordered my tickets, use our code (NSXCBDHF13) to get the 2 for 1 offer £39.75 for 3 days

Attending

Nytram + 1 (Martyn + Julie) Hotel also booked

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast