Thread: Bye bye

Default Bye bye

Well sold the Honda to a dealer boo boo yes I know but it had to go
    Got myself a huge pickup for work and a shiny convertible for the wife and a cheque for the bank lol

Was a fun year of ownership but didn't really bond with the car at all so no tears shed at least I can say I've owned one

Well enjoy your cars guys nice to meet some of you at japfest and if I'm down again next year will pop round and say hello I'm on look out for another 3rd gen LUDE so may take it to japfest if I find a goodun

Oh got some stuff for sale so will post pics soon car cover etc

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaboy View Post
    Well sold the Honda to a dealer boo boo yes I know but it had to go
    Got myself a huge pickup for work and a shiny convertible for the wife and a cheque for the bank lol

Was a fun year of ownership but didn't really bond with the car at all so no tears shed at least I can say I've owned one

Well enjoy your cars guys nice to meet some of you at japfest and if I'm down again next year will pop round and say hello I'm on look out for another 3rd gen LUDE so may take it to japfest if I find a goodun

Oh got some stuff for sale so will post pics soon car cover etc
    Congrats and commiserations too lol. But as you say you never really bonded with it and funds were better spent elsewhere. Hope your business gets the 100% now, and all goes well for the future, take care!
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Congrats and commiserations too lol. But as you say you never really bonded with it and funds were better spent elsewhere. Hope your business gets the 100% now, and all goes well for the future, take care!
    You have many friends in NSXCB so hopefully we'll see or hear from you sometime at Japfest etc

Awwrabest!
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

It will be interesting to see what the dealer advertises your car for Hondaboy. Good luck with the business venture

QUOTE=Hondaboy;97288]Well sold the Honda to a dealer boo boo yes I know but it had to go

Oh got some stuff for sale so will post pics soon car cover etc[/QUOTE]
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

Quote Originally Posted by oneillg1201 View Post
    You have many friends in NSXCB so hopefully we'll see or hear from you sometime at Japfest etc

Awwrabest!
    Cheers Geoff

I'm defo buying another LUDE seen a couple down south for sale so looks like a road trip soon hope to see you for a pint or two next year

Ps guess what colour I'm hoping to buy

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaboy View Post
    Cheers Geoff

I'm defo buying another LUDE seen a couple down south for sale so looks like a road trip soon hope to see you for a pint or two next year

Ps guess what colour I'm hoping to buy
    Dont think they made them in white! LOL
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

8. Default

Congratulations on the sale! It was good to meet you at japfest. Good luck for the future and may catch you at another japfest.

Cheers,

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    They dont waste time, but it seems said dealer has not kept an eye on the board.