Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX-R Engine Covers

Looks brilliant ... Really does
    Looking forward to getting my hands on one FINALLY
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    Looks brilliant ... Really does
    Looking forward to getting my hands on one FINALLY
    Thanks Andrew! Yours is already being made, and was just talking to Shane earlier, he has ordered one too.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    Looks great Sudesh I am interested when you are in a position to confirm pricing
    cheers
    scott
    Hi Scott,

Not a problem! I'll send a PM.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Very nice looking engine cover..... I just ordered mine.... two thumbs up for Sudesh!!
    '92 Honda NSX
    '93 Landcruiser HDJ80 (daily driver)
    '05 Maserati Quattroporte (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    Very nice looking engine cover..... I just ordered mine.... two thumbs up for Sudesh!!
    Thanks Dutchy! Order received, much appreciated.

P.S, you should update you Avatar with a photo of the new wheels installed!

Done... not the best pic...but ill make some new ones...some day...ah I know when the engine cover comes in....lol

I know you put a lot of work in it and it all seems easier then done...but I also know its not all that easy to deliver a quality (handmade) product for an affordable price.

Thnx for the development of this engine cover and I am looking forward to fit it on my NSX.
    '92 Honda NSX
    '93 Landcruiser HDJ80 (daily driver)
    '05 Maserati Quattroporte (sold)

Blog Entries

Hi, Sudesh.

What a fantastic nice looking engine bay cover.
    It always amazes me on the level of attention to the detail you pay on your products.

Now that you developed this new product and although you may have already completed the testing, you must continue the endurance testing for the owners so you can’t sell your NSX…….

Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz-kzukNA1 View Post
    Hi, Sudesh.

What a fantastic nice looking engine bay cover.
    It always amazes me on the level of attention to the detail you pay on your products.

Now that you developed this new product and although you may have already completed the testing, you must continue the endurance testing for the owners so you can’t sell your NSX…….

Kaz
    lol thanks Kaz! Good comment lol

The more I look at the photos, the more I'm thinking if keeping it, pls the owner of other car I'm after is taking his time.

I was going to comment on what a great bit of kit your cover has turned out but when the Kaz has praise you know it truly is a brilliant bit of work.
    Great job.

Cheers
    nigel

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    I was going to comment on what a great bit of kit your cover has turned out but when the Kaz has praise you know it truly is a brilliant bit of work.
    Great job.

Cheers
    nigel
    Thanks Nigel!

Going to work on showing the OEM NSX-R prop bar on one of the covers, then having a carbon version made to show too.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast