Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX-R Engine Covers

Default NSX-R Engine Covers

Putting this in here for now, untill I get the costings done correctly, but as a rough guide £350 plus P&P

Edit: price is £350GBP, Postage is €30 euro.

This is the display model for me to basically do photos etc, but the finished product is just the same. Only thing I didnt add was the small cut out on the right side for the OEM NSX-R stay bar, this can be added but not sure how may people would prefer this, as obviously the stay bar setup would have to be purchased separately.

These covers are more superior to the ones purchased from Taiwan, they are strengthened, the lines are better and more close to OEM spec. I will get this fitted and update with more photos later and can show comparisons of the Taiwan one against this.

This one is done in the plain matt black, they can also be done in Carbon, and any color of carbon too.

Last edited by Sudesh; 14-09-2014 at 03:03 PM.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Looks great Sudesh I am interested when you are in a position to confirm pricing
    cheers
    scott
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

This is the old one from Taiwan, you can see where it dips down in the middle and also the terrible line it takes across the back window and how badly cut/shaped the cover is there. [The back window line is curved]

Old one at the Top - NEW at the bottom

Thickness of the old one

old vs new in thickness

All installed and much cleaner, smooth line across the back window

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast