Thread: No sale yet

Default No sale yet

Well the ads have expired on auto trader and piston heads and though lots of interest no ones turned up with any cash yet
    So what to do now eBay? Try some dealers? Or just keep it till there's more demand

Surprised its not sold to be honest am I asking too much for an auto?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaboy View Post
    Well the ads have expired on auto trader and piston heads and though lots of interest no ones turned up with any cash yet
    So what to do now eBay? Try some dealers? Or just keep it till there's more demand

Surprised its not sold to be honest am I asking too much for an auto?

Cheers
    Its a sign, mate....the car was made for you!
    Last edited by Problem Child; 29-08-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: typo
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Quote Originally Posted by oneillg1201 View Post
    Its a sign, mate....the car was made for you!
    Lol you could be right mate though I could do with the funds at the moment for other things

However if I still have it would be great to take it down to japfest again next year

Patience is the key, and yours is very white which wouldnt be everyones first choice ....

I wouldn't ebay but maybe leave it a few weeks for all to get b ack off holiday and go again, same price.

If theres no luck then you either control the urge to play when you should be working and keep it, or consider reducing some of the white by wrapping the frames\roof maybe to tone it down ... better than painting and reversible

All the best with whatever you decide .... I guess we'll see you at teh bigger and better Japfest next year!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

If u can do it, keep it!
    if not good advice above ...
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

6. Default

Can't remember what you had it up for but generally autos are harder to sell and take longer... But they do sell!

Just wait for a period with no manuals for sale for a while and someone will give in and compromise!

L*