Default NSX Rish for sale on Pistonheads

Sudesh, care to comment?

Why sell? It's a stunner!

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Sudesh, care to comment?

Why sell? It's a stunner!

Ian
    To be honest, just advertised it and if it sell it sells, if not; I don't really care lol. I've put so much time and money into my NSX that I would probably be disappointed if I sold it. I haven't even listed all the work that I done to it as it would take me a LONG time!

Also I got word of a rare Diablo I'm after that may be coming forsale, if it does then Id ideally like to buy. But the owner is one of these guys that may take a head stagger and decided to keep it, so not really sure what's going on yet.

I'll see how it goes.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

OMG sudesh your such an enthusiast quite a shock you would sell and have to say what a beautiful machine
    Must be one of the best in uk
    I've got the same attitude as you regards selling if it does then good I can move on with more important things in my life
    If it doesn't then I'll be glad to keep it and just need to discipline myself not to grab the keys every time the sun shines lol
    Good luck whatever the outcome

Yeah im definitely an enthusiast, but I don't ever get really attached to ANY car, but this one I have done; hence why I'm not too bothered. I could keep it and buy the Diablo, but that would just be silly as the expense of owning the two would be crippling, more so because of the Diablo running costs, plus I have a 6 month old son to think about now, and I'm running out of garages lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaboy View Post
    OMG sudesh your such an enthusiast quite a shock you would sell and have to say what a beautiful machine
    Must be one of the best in uk
    I've got the same attitude as you regards selling if it does then good I can move on with more important things in my life
    If it doesn't then I'll be glad to keep it and just need to discipline myself not to grab the keys every time the sun shines lol
    Good luck whatever the outcome
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

One word ... STUNNED

Could be many more inc harsh language
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    One word ... STUNNED

Could be many more inc harsh language
    Don't worry buddy, I'll still look after your car! I'm sure if Wanted an NSX for a loan ai could get yours, I'd do you a weekend swap for the Diablo lol

Hey bud, not worried about that know rightly you would not see me stuck.

Just gobsmacked u did it ... Know u have talked about it but still a shock.

Yes it would be stupid to hold onto it if you have the chance to purchase the Lambo

Not a problem re my car ... IMO I hope u don't need to as u will still have your own Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Don't worry buddy, I'll still look after your car! I'm sure if Wanted an NSX for a loan ai could get yours, I'd do you a weekend swap for the Diablo lol
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

I think you could do with a few more photos on the ad ;-)

Best of luck with the sale - hold out, don't take any stupid offers!
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

9. Default

She won't hang around, I'd buy as an
    Investment if I had spare cash, not many as nice as her.

NSX fountain pen.., I need a picture of that! If buyer doesn't want it I'll take it off you!

L*

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    Hey bud, not worried about that know rightly you would not see me stuck.

Just gobsmacked u did it ... Know u have talked about it but still a shock.

Yes it would be stupid to hold onto it if you have the chance to purchase the Lambo

Not a problem re my car ... IMO I hope u don't need to as u will still have your own Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr View Post
    She won't hang around, I'd buy as an
    Investment if I had spare cash, not many as nice as her.

NSX fountain pen.., I need a picture of that! If buyer doesn't want it I'll take it off you!

L*
    I thought I posted photos of the pen before? I'll dig them out and send them to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast