Thread: Paint code for NSX Alloy wheels

1. Default Paint code for NSX Alloy wheels

Hi all,
    Does anyone know or have the paint code for the standard 16/17 NSX Alloys. Have been offered a set but one is slightly kerbed so looking to refurb in factory original colour.

Cheers

"The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

3. Default

Thanks for that. I did check that list however the only Alloy wheel paint code was for the NSX-R white alloys and not the stock NSX wheels.

Cheers

NH536M (SOLARIS SILVER METALLIC)

this is for the 94-97 model years I believe ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

5. Default

Cheers - seems like the one.

Rash

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    NH536M (SOLARIS SILVER METALLIC)

this is for the 94-97 model years I believe ...
    I think that's the standard color from 94 to 2001 Paul, then facelift model got NH606M
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Always get The Sweeney theme tune as an earworm when it's mentioned. That was NHK 295M...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

jhonknes Guest

I am in search of the paint code of these wheels and I couldn't find it correctly yet. Could you please produce Cosme more attachment about these wheels. Please produce some details regarding it. I want to paint my car with the best Spray Equipment bu tI couldn't find the afford of decent spray gun and a compressor that will supply enough air for the job consider hiring out the equipment for a day or two.

Hi jhonknes,

The answer to your question is above. If you wish to advertise your services please apply for a vendor membership, Thank you

NSXCB

Quote Originally Posted by jhonknes View Post
    I am in search of the paint code of these wheels and I couldn't find it correctly yet. Could you please produce Cosme more attachment about these wheels. Please produce some details regarding it. I want to paint my car with the best Spray Equipment bu tI couldn't find the afford of decent spray gun and a compressor that will supply enough air for the job consider hiring out the equipment for a day or two.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara