Thread: Nsx lhd

Default Nsx lhd

Good NSX Wanted; LHD,.. pref NA1, manual, any color

Quote Originally Posted by Arien View Post
    Good NSX Wanted; LHD,.. pref NA1, manual, any color
    There is a black manual LHD for sale on eBay, located in Portugal.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    There is a black manual LHD for sale on eBay, located in Portugal.
    HugaBuga's Spare car from Prime.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Default Not mine!

Hi! No, my car is not on ebay, that is someone's else car.
    I do have a lot of LHD parts for sale
    I just sold my white NSX-R, now my black one has to go, if you are interested just let me know, she is LHD with french documents

Your white R replica was georgeous ... I hope its found a good home after the restoration! Do you still have the 'reventon' NSX?
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Thank you Senninha, she found a new french owner so she will remain in France, buyer is coming to collect her at the end of October. It made me very sad to sell her but I just can't keep the 3 nsx, it makes no sense
    At the end I will finally just keep the reventon yes, perhaps with another R replica out of her (except being grey matt instead of white but with the R white wheels and red leather??)
    Finally a turbocharged reventon-NSX-R with lots of interior CF will probably be my ultimate project...
    Anyway I will always have at least 1 NSX in my life as long as I live, that is for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Your white R replica was georgeous ... I hope its found a good home after the restoration! Do you still have the 'reventon' NSX?