Thread: Door Speaker Wanted

1. Default Door Speaker Wanted

hi. my door speaker has given up the ghost. give me a call if you have one. thanks
    richard
    07717 171217

2. Default NSX speakers

Hi Richard,

the NSX speakers are active speakers, which means the speakers have own amplifiers in the speaker box. Itīs a typical NSX problem that the amplifiers goes bad after 10 or more years.

The malfunction comes more often, if the sound system isnīt used consistently. Many NSX are only used for a few month in the year and this is the reason why so many NSX have this speaker problem.

So itīs turn the other way as you normally expect ( Longer lifetime with less using ).

Most time if one speaker get a malfunction, it takes not a long time till every speaker goes bad.

The tweeter which is located between the seats, get his signal from the subwoofer amplifier. The subwoofer is located in the passeger foot area under a plate.

So the subwoofer amplifier is responsible for a tweeter malfunction.

I`ve a brandnew set amplifiers available ( 2 door, 1 subwoofer ). Price is 150,- Euro for one amp.

The amps are plug and play and easy to install in the speaker box.

Iīve also used amps in stock, but I don`t like to sell used one. Every amp goes bad after a time and maybe a good used one can get a malfunction in a short time period, too.

For sure y will not be happy if yīve to change another amp. So I recommend new stuff.

Best Regards,

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by dickyf View Post
    hi. my door speaker has given up the ghost. give me a call if you have one. thanks
    richard
    07717 171217
    Last edited by NSX PARTS; 31-07-2012 at 10:43 AM.

3. Default

Think Kaz offers a repair service in these so
    You may wish to contact him

Blog Entries

From his other post, I think he already has the amplifier repaired but needs the speaker itself……

Kaz