Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alarm Again

1. Default

Good news Geoff!

Mine is going in a week Friday, so shall let you know the results, but they think pretty the same to fit, 5-6 hours

James

2. Default

Get the boot on to the remote? You won't be able to open the boot remotely as tge mechanism is cable driven not remote. I'd be surprised if you could even independently lock the boot (not sure why you'd want to) without a new central locking master box. Defo not a technical opinion but I can't see how this would work either locking or opening... I bet he never comes back to you assuming he's already been paid!

L*

the boot is easy to add as it's on a Solenoid... He'll just need to get the alarm to emulate the boot open switch in the door. It's been mentioned on here before and as i did it on mine i know it works! Hth
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by oneillg1201 View Post
    These guys are coming to fit at my house to fit. The guys is familiar with NSX's too

http://www.securemycar.co.uk/clifford_650.html

£400 fitted
    Got a good nights sleep last night with no rogue alarm activations. Took it to work today and parked it about 100 yards from the North runway at Heathrow....again no activations!
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12