Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Who really wants a red one ... LOL

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    More likely to be linked to the Maclaren colours of the time and that as the decerning owner would choose white there was a glut of red ones, hence Senna was given red ....
    Hmm, the fellas that make the push chairs?
    我々の祈り、日本に届きますように。

Quote Originally Posted by jan glyn View Post
    The way some people go on you would think they would only allow a red NSX on thier drive .........oh! but what have we here
    Sudesh Refresh Page 1.
    A "Closet Green"
    What you didn't see, was me having to wear a special breathing apparatus and color changing glasses, ths helped with the sickness lol
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    What you didn't see, was me having to wear a special breathing apparatus and color changing glasses, ths helped with the sickness lol
    So you have come out of the closet, and wearing some sort of deviant asphyxiation device teamed wierd gimp mask goggles (now that Avatar begins to make sense) you then proceeded to overhaul the brakes on my superior Green NSX. Well Red ones will certainly be faster now or at least untill I can put it back up on the ramp. Lol cheers Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Or perhaps there is another explaination. You came out of the house and like many people fortunate enough to see 2 NSX`s together you could not get your breath seeing how the Green car looked so much better than the Red. Causing you to require Oxygen. Later when recovering you had to resort to "colour changing glasses" .........most likely rose tinted spectacles so that you could continue with your delusion. Lol.

Or perhaps there is another explaination. You came out of the house and like many people fortunate enough to see 2 NSX`s together you could not get your breath seeing how the Green car looked so much better than the Red. Causing you to require Oxygen. Later when recovering you had to resort to "colour changing glasses" .........most likely rose tinted spectacles so that you could continue with your delusion. Lol.
    When it takes almost 20 mins later to come up with another reply to the same answer, it doesn't count lol
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

The way some people go on you would think they would only allow a red NSX on thier drive .........oh! but what have we here
    Sudesh Refresh Page 1.
    A "Closet Green"
    I thought for a minute he had you there, Sudesh but I should have known you would have an answer as red always comes out on top. I knew there would be a good reason for you to also have one of the lesser models!
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011