now the hotrod is basically all back together with all the major mods done, time for some NSX updates.....

ball joints! now the MOT a couple of months ago showed up a ball joint dust cover/boot/gaiter giving up the ghost (26 years on a car will do that with rubber!) so it was time to dig out my spare uprights with their shiny new 'rare'parts' ball joints fitted..... after a couple of false starts they were changed over the course of a weekend.... see the full story here http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...on-t-take-long

IMG_20180524_220255 by jon sutherland, on Flickr

also replaced the tired steering rack with a not-so tired one......
IMG_20180526_175534 by jon sutherland, on Flickr

aligned....
IMG_20180527_122640 by jon sutherland, on Flickr

on my drive to work each morning there's a particular bit of road i swing wide to avoid as the surface makes a knock from the suspension..... today i drove over it with the new setup... no knock, so an improvement there!

the steering, when it was all put together was heavier than before, not surprising as there's 4 tight ball joints, rather than the floppy ones of before, but glad to say it seems to be improving now it's had some use

when i get a chance i might have a look in the old rack, see what is worn/can be tweaked!