Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NSX NA1 Rebuild from Guernsey

Default NSX NA1 Rebuild from Guernsey

Some pictures of the new bits being fitted to my NSX. Have tried to upload a couple of more pictures but failing miserably. Anybody got any ideas??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0 (1).jpeg 
Views:	104 
Size:	240.2 KB 
ID:	14788

Blog Entries

The number of pictures per post is limited to a certain number, but more importantly the file size is, too (roughly 1 MB per image) - the error message does not give an indication, unfortunately.
    1997 JDM Custom Order AT VIN 1400005 - Stock
    Heineken's Garage

Blog Entries

[ paulc - please feel free to delete this reply in order to keep your thread focusing on your build. Kaz ]

I use direct link to the image file hosted by other app so could be wrong but for jpeg/jpg/png/etc image file, I think you can attach up to 10 files per post.

There are several app allowing you to convert your original image file into the specific file and pixcel size.
    I use IrfanView and if using Windows, you can use its PowerToys function Image Resizer.

The limit on the attachment for some of the popular file type;

Hi both, many thanks I will give it a go.

Name:	Car 2.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	14794Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Car 1.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	205.9 KB 
ID:	14793 Engine out, the old exhaust is being replaced. The current exhaust is a stainless steel one installed about 10 years ago.
    Last edited by paulc; 03-07-2023 at 08:47 AM.

Name:	image2.jpeg 
Views:	87 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	14846Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	14847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	14848 A couple more pictures. I know the red paint on the engine is not for everybody, but must admit I really like it. Hopefully everything should be finished by next Friday. Been a long process started ordering parts in Feb, they all arrived mid June and the car has been in the garage since then. Very pleased with the work done. Cannot wait to get it over to the UK and give it a blast.

7. Default

Oh love all those new shiney parts, looks like you will have a really lovely car when its all done.
    Mike

I love seeing the new parts. It’s almost better before they’re fitted; the promise and potential.
    Just out of interest, why are you replacing the suspension components?

Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Cheers Mike, it has been long overdue. Next year plan to have the ABS system upgraded and a few more odds and sods sorted.

I'm looking forward to getting it back on the road. The clutch barely had a 1 mm left on it, I think that the clutch was the original one, not bad for a 32 year old car, so be interesting to see/feel the difference. The suspension components needed a good clean so were done while off the car. There was some movement on the lower rear ball joints, so they were removed and replacements ordered.

Disappointed that the stainless exhaust system had to be replaced, this was fitted about 10 years ago and in theory should have outlasted the car.
    Last edited by paulc; 29-07-2023 at 03:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast