Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
Aug 09… the double din dash mod! Now it’s always been a source of irritation that, although there’s a CD changer in the boot, there’s a cassette player in the dash.

Now I know mine is a early car, so it is forgivable, but to still have it fitted on later ones is just odd! What that means is there’s no factory ‘steal it out of a later car upgrade’ option, so more radical solutions are needed!

My basic requirements were no motorised screen (not sure why, just didn’t want one!) a cd player, and GPS! I had a 7” screen thing in the hotrod, and wanted the GPS as the radio/CD screens are sooo boring!

Anyway, I found a unit that fitted the bill and chopped things up until they all fitted! (ok maybe a little more careful than just attacking it with a chainsaw!)

Anyway the upshot is NOOOO cassette ! hurrah! Ironically, as the unit has a SD card slot, I’ve not even used the CD player part!!!

Here’s the full lowdown! http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...nit&highlight=

...see told you i'd jazz it up a bit
Very nice...who did all the cutting of the centre console. Was this the original or did you buy another one to chop up?