Thread: End of an Era - sellers remorse begins...

1. Default End of an Era - sellers remorse begins...

Well, had many people chasing me on my targa while I was in France, including 2 flattering 'blind' offers.

Sadly after 5 years of proud ownership, and a weekend of driving around the countryside & London / taking photos & vids, I just watched it drive down the lane.

.. I kinda needed to sell and got what I was looking for, but cannot say I feel particularly good about it.

especially when I keep looking at this pic I took this morning >>>

Last edited by Boomin33; 08-05-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Despite the high cost of living, it's still very popular.

Beauty of a car! Sad for you but luck for the new owner.

Hopefully the new owner will come along and introduce themselves.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Some things only get missed when they're gone.
    Last edited by goldnsx; 08-05-2012 at 03:59 PM.

cant believe you let this beaut go

hope whatever you have in mind can give you the same smile factor

best wishes
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

That is a damm good looking car colour and I have a GPW.
    It just glows. I'd love to see one in person.

I have mine up for "a new owner", (won't say the word) but have the price on the high end and hoping no one meets it.
    You are going through what I don't want and still may not even if someone does meet the price.

Cheers
    nigel

Sorry that shes had to go Boomin33, shes a beaut!

Nice if the new owner introduces his or her self.

Nigel, you can't sell as you haven't got your headlight washers?!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Told yer you'd regret it.

Only wish I'd had the garage space; the idea of one for sunny days & one for the rest has a certain bonkers appeal...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

8. Default

Lovely picture and car of course. You may return to NSX ownership one day :-)

Mike

Hi Rob,

Geez man we have had so many discussions about this topic ... and this NSX was so nearly in my garage 6 yrs ago when I stumbled upon my NSX. As discussed, this is the 'right' decision for you and I'm glad you kept your promise to Minnie over the weekend.

If when it got to the end of the lane it headed in the direction I think it was going then you know its going to be well cared for ....

And when this weather settles down we will have that game of golf.

In the meantime, all the very best for your business ventures. Once you're relocated maybe we should meet up in your new NSX and play golf where the weather can be relied upon!!

Keep it touch Buddy

Warmest regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Sennniiiniha
    If when it got to the end of the lane it headed in the direction I think it was going then you know its going to be well cared for ....
    Sweepstake time....