Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New type of Antenae available

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    I don't like it...its small and all but it interferes with the line of the car. Just doesn't look right. I will also one day just close that hole since I never have my radio on... rather listen to the engine. If I would go for an antenna i'd be looking for something like this...... you see them on many cars these days but it looks much better.

Oh god no! That doesn't look much better in my opinion, would look totally out of place on the NSX, way to big and will not suit sitting on a rear wing. Would look totally wrong even on the roof of the NSX lol
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

2. Default

Has anyone had issues with the Shark II from Lo Custom 'leaking'? a small amount of water seems to be dripping in, definitely from the aerial?
    2001 IOP Pre-facelift - BB roof & alloys - Taitec GT Lightweight - Downforce AIS

Quote Originally Posted by sigilobaphomet View Post
    Has anyone had issues with the Shark II from Lo Custom 'leaking'? a small amount of water seems to be dripping in, definitely from the aerial?
    Haven't had that issue yet as I just fitted mine a few days ago. The reception on the other hand is rubbish, especially on MW. I don't think the amp is too good...

Don't say that Hagasan....I have one arriving soon!
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

....how about putting a second one on the opposite wing to balance up the looks and improve reception?

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    ....how about putting a second one on the opposite wing to balance up the looks and improve reception?
    ...and a flag on each too

.....windmills!
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Duchy, just disconnect the power supply to the ariel & the CD still works.

You may still be able to pick some reception as theres a second ariel built into the top
    of the rear glass hatch.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post

You may still be able to pick some reception as theres a second ariel built into the top
    of the rear glass hatch.
    I believe that's only on JDM models, and that aerial on its own, doesn't work to pick up stations in the UK.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

10. Default

Any tiny ariel is always going to be poor. No matter what amplifier its got, all you end up doing is amplifying a weak signal.

I think the standard ariel is perfectly fine as it only comes up when in use. As mine needs some maintenance it has self modified itself to come up half height!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast