Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NA1 1991 Berlina Black

I always like a bit of a contrast between wheels & body on darker cars. I vote bronze.

Hey all, just a quick update on what i've been up to with the car

I have been experiencing rubbing tyres due to the alignment and the aggressive rear wheel offsets. To combat this I have removed the wheel arch liners and have booked the car in for a laser wheel alignment in a couple of weeks where I will get the car setup for race alignment with extra negative camber to help tuck the tyres. I can't wait

I ordered some clear side repeaters for an S2000 as i've heard they are a direct fit so i'll let you know on that. I have also booked into my bodyshop to have my 02+ OEM sideskirts painted and fitted, my front bumper and wings painted up to give a fresh front end. I am also going to lose the front H emblem.

I finished my Nardi steering wheel, NRG hub and NRG snap-off setup..

I am organising a Welsh road trip in August so trying hard to get the car ready for that. I am looking for a replacement good condition roof lining and an 02+ rear valance both of which are rather hard to find (for less then $$$$)..

Love the steering wheel Tokyo-Joe do you have any warning lights showing now you have made the change?
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

Thanks nope the nrg adapter stops the warning lights so it's the same as oem

Roof lining on sale on Ebay by DrMikey of R-Motion.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Would have thought the grey side repeaters would look nicer on your black car? White ones would stand out too much...unless that's the look you are going for?

SS - I have been talking with DrMikey but i'm not 100% the lining is as clean as *I* want it, that's not knocking that item and they are super rare but mine is not too bad so I would like a perfect replacement but we shall see, i'm still discussing with him.

NSXGB - I quite like the sharp contrast with black paint so I am happy to go with white/clear indicators. This is probably the reason the wheel colour has not tickled my fancy! I am thinking of powder coating them gold or silver later on in the year (the wheels not the indicators!)..

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo-Joe View Post
    Thanks nope the nrg adapter stops the warning lights so it's the same as oem

Thanks Tokyo jo can you tell me where you bought the wheel and adapter etc I would like to do the same with my car, also what was the cost of the parts?
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

let us know how the s2k side repeaters go ... be interested in this mod
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Toyko Joe,

What about retrimming what you have? Check out the Sudesh refresh thread for info

Regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast