Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SW Japfest convoy

Default SW Japfest convoy

I'm guessing this section's safe for a few weeks, as there are posts relevant to the SE. So here are the proposed meeting times and places for South-West owners; obviously if this post isn't worth saving, please delete. But please change the name of the club to NSXSE.

Taunton junction 25 (petrol station, first left adter slip road) - 7.00am

Bridgwater junction 23 (meeting just before entry back on to M5 northbound) - 7.25am

Pete
    Edd
    James

Other suggestions......?

2. Default

Thanks James,

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    I'm guessing this section's safe for a few weeks, as there are posts relevant to the SE. So here are the proposed meeting times and places for South-West owners; obviously if this post isn't worth saving, please delete. But please change the name of the club to NSXSE.

Taunton junction 25 (petrol station, first left adter slip road) - 7.00am

Bridgwater junction 23 (meeting just before entry back on to M5 northbound) - 7.25am

Pete
    Edd
    James
    Ian

Other suggestions......?

The title of this thread presents a major risk to its survival, imo - skim that, click on delete, move on

If you chaps would like to stop for a few minutes in the layby on the A46 north of M4 J18, just past the junction with the B4465, then it'd be nice to meet you there. I guess it'll be 0800ish, but please pick a time that's convenient for you, or just call or text me half an hour beforehand.

Will we be parking on the NSXCB stand, or somewhere out of sight?
    Purple '95 manual targa

Why not have the NSXSW meet up with NSXSE a few miles from Castle Coombe and we can arrive in convoy....together???
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Sounds good, how about:

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    layby on the A46 north of M4 J18, just past the junction with the B4465, 0800ish
    Purple '95 manual targa

Just looked at the aerial photograph on Bing and theres a layby there. loks like it could take c20 cars............I'm up for it although NSXSE may have to leave 15 minutes or so earlier?
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Anyone coming from M4 reading direction i assume will be getting off at junction 17, as we are at gate C this year.
    I guess we could go on another junction. But it would mean starting a bit earlier.
    Unless you guys want to meet us at 18?

Any feedback?

Cheers,

James.

On the one hand, it would be nice to meet up with the SE chaps and go in together, but on the other hand, it will be a lot of cars to find layby space for.

I don't mind going to 17 if that's what's decided, but in the meantime, I'll make up for my failure to follow the plan above...

Taunton junction 25 (petrol station, first left after slip road) - 7.00am

Pete
    Edd
    James
    Ian

M4 Junction 18 (layby on A46(N) just north of B4465 junction) - 8.00am

Geraint
    Purple '95 manual targa

Geraint,

We'll go with the current plan and can decide whether to hop up to junction 17 when we meet at 18.
    The SE pussys sorry posse's alway late

Cheers,

James.

As, as far as I know, I represent 50% of the ownership of NSX's in Wales (t'other one is in Caerphilly), might it be possible or even desirable for the principality to be represented at the 8.00am meet at J18 ?

Arrive a little earlier and a cup of tea or coffee will be yours for the asking. Who said that the Welsh were mean, we may be short, dark and sing with high voices but mean NO.

Richard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast