PDA

View Full Version : nsx owners s2000 for sale

rtbm
15-01-2006, 10:18 PM
heres the spec guys

SPOON AND MUGEN EQUIPED HONDA S2000 “V “ REG….1999/2000 IN METALIC YELLOW.

This car was bought by me for my girlfriend 2yrs ago I was the second uk owner and the car was completely standard when I bought it, my girlfriend wanted to do some track days and is well into the “jap” car scene…..(how lucky for me and not my wallet!!!)
The car has had the following high-class mods…. but yes you guest it has never done one-track day as its now to nice!!!!

Full C-WEST BODY KIT FROM USA….£1700…FITTED AND PAINTED.
OEM “MUGEN” HARD TOP…£2500 NEW!!!.COLOUR CODE TO CAR.
OEM “SPOON CARBON REAR WING FROM SPOONS OWN RACE CAR IN JAPAN….PRICLESS!!!!
APR CARBON MIRROR…£250……STILL HAVE OEM ONES AS WELL.

17/18INCH OZ RACING “SUPER LEGGERA” WHEELS…NSX FITMENT AS OFF SET ARE PERFECT…DON’T LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT…SHOD WITH GOOD CONDITION “EAGLE F1’S”…£1500.00

KW COIL OVER SUSPENSION FULLY ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT AND DAMPING…£900.00
SPOON ANTI ROLL BARS FRONT AND REAR…SO NO SNAP OFF OVER STEER….£400.00
CUSCO REAR UPPER AND LOWER FRONT STRUT BRACING…..£400.00
DO-LUCK BODY BARS THAT RUN FRONT TO REAR FOR CHASSIS STIFFNESS….(NOT FITTED AT PRESENT)…£300.00

ENGINE MODS.
SPOON ECU…..£500.00
SPOON THROTTLE BODY….£400.00
HAYWARD AND SCOTT TUBULAR MANIFOLD MADE FROM STAINLESS STEEL…£800.00
HAYWARD AND SCOTT SINGLE SIDED STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST WITH 4-INCH TAIL PIPE…£650.00
AEM INDUCTION SYSTEM…NOT FITTED….£200.00
MUGEN SUMP…. NOT FITTED….£250.00.

What more can I say, the car has had regular oil changes and been maintained by myself and SVR performance cars in Maidstone (“Ray” the owner there maintains Adrian Newey’s GT40!!!)
My girlfriend has only used the car as a daily driver…10 miles a day for the last two years.
Car comes with air con, CD player, that was bought at a cost of £650 from Mr Honda so as to work with in car audio controls, p/steering, cat 1 alarm, taxed and mot’ed until the summer 2006.
The car has no dents and only 2 stone chips….only bad thing on the car is the off side head light has a bad seal and has some condensation in it.
This car has to make way for an NSX, so we are looking for a quick sale and the price reflects that, so please only serious enquiries.

When you add up the cost of the parts on this car you will see that no corners have been cut, this is a very “focused” car and is a dream to drive “enthusiastically”…a true “jap spec” S2000....£10,000!!!

lots of pics available.

Greybloke
15-01-2006, 10:44 PM
rtbm
interesting car (from a former S2000 owner :wink:) but can't help feeling you may be better posting on the ski forum? surely more potential buyers?

Good luck, and oh post some pics of your NSX :D

UltraViolet
16-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Or even Honda Revolutions since on S2ki you would think most already own one, while on Honda Revs there could be Teg or Civic owners looking to trade up..... :idea:

simonprelude
16-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Only problem with s2ki is that you have to pay to sell and if you are leaving the S2000 behind why would you want to join the club :(

Greybloke
16-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Only problem with s2ki is that you have to pay to sell and if you are leaving the S2000 behind why would you want to join the club :(

Yes agreed, but which is better a "free" advert to a limited audience, or pay a modest fee to place your pride and joy infront of the leading enthusiats forum for that car? :wink:

simonprelude
16-01-2006, 02:37 PM
It's OK the add has surreptitiously made it's way onto s2ki anyway :)

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=352459

Greybloke
16-01-2006, 04:09 PM
It's OK the add has surreptitiously made it's way onto s2ki anyway :)

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=352459

You know it makes sense :wink:

imvarma
16-01-2006, 07:04 PM
8)
Sorry all, it has to be said!

If only i had the money! :roll:

sportyking
16-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Typically, they are all trying to guess what is wrong with it on S2ki. Even as Cat C, D or S/R and the vulgar bodykit, if this has the parts listed and is now straight it is well worth the money.
I couldn't drive it looking like that though, and you would have to be crazy to spend money altering it, so I suppose it falls into that limited appeal category where it is worth what someone will pay.

Senninha
16-01-2006, 09:04 PM
I saw this earlier today on Pistonheads.com

As Sportking says, couldnt drive it as is!

rtbm
17-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi all

thanks for comments.....and yes I guess it's all down to personal tastes....i got 757 hits on pistonheads....not bad for free....the first person who looked at the car bought it....as I said in the ad...it was all about the "***" look.....now its all about looking at the pound notes....all to spend on my NSX!!!!! cheers all :D

Greybloke
17-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Hey, well done, keep us upto date on your NSX quest :D