PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna buy an Audi A8? 05 plate, 83k miles, £9.5k ono

Ewan
19-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Advertised at £10k... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3748066.htm. For NSX Club Britain owners, I give you special price ;)

The time has come to shift Mrs D's A8, after 5 years of loyal and waft-tastic ownership. She's decided she wants something a little smaller, and a little more roofless, and after debating M3 convertible, any number of roadsters (which we've had several of before), maybe an XK 5.0 V8, she's pretty much settling on an Audi S5 cabrio.

As expected, the dealer's not really interested in trading in a 7 year old car with 83,000 miles for any kind of sensible money, on the basis that they'd just punt it off to auction/trade anyway. So I'm looking to flog the HMS Audi off privately. Everything works, and the mileage isn't quite into the telephone number department (there's one on PH with over 200k), and it will cruise all day on the Motorway at 40mpg. Anyone looking to start a business as an airport chauffeur ;-)?

Let me know if you're interested and I can send you some better pics.
cheers, Ewan

TheSebringOne
19-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Ewan, nice car but in the PH Essentials bit, it has front wheel drive instead of 4 wheel drive.

Just in case someone does not know what Quattro is!

Cheers

Ewan
20-03-2012, 06:42 AM
Ah, good spot - thanks - corrected :)