PDA

View Full Version : awake

candyman
17-03-2012, 03:34 PM
I took my golden wonder out a couple of weeks ago after a bit of a hibernation. I had a bit of running around to do in Liverpool. I had almost forgotten how good it is to drive even in rainy town situations, it has better visibility than my everyday Scirroco which is a great car....until you climb into the nsx! I am looking forward to the temperature and my mileage increasing. In the summer I have a lovely little run to Sainsburys on a Saturday morning. The shop opens at 6.30 so I warm the car up and set off a few minutes earlier. It is an 8 mile run with some great roads. I get up to about 145 on the m53 then select top for a few glorious seconds (only if the 3 lanes are empty) then let the car slow to 99. After 5 minutes in the shop my motor is ticking appreciatively in the empty car park but as there are more humans about I return a tad more sedately. There is also a lovely country pub called 'The Wheatsheaf' in Raby which is a nice 10 mile drive for me. It is great to sit outside with a cold beer watching the cyclists and horse riders pass by .The car always gets nice comments. I don't mind only having one pint when I am in it as the drive makes up for the desire for more.Drat it is raining!110891109011091

Boomin33
17-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Fantastic Colour!! I am partial to Black NSX's, but personally put IOP in a very near second place alongside 1 other colour.

having said that, remember driving my IOP into London summer before last. My wife counted at least 12 people grabbing their phones/cameras to take a picture as we cruised past or parked up.. IT sure grabs attention.

I definitely agree with you - so easy to forget how good this car is when you let it sit in a garage for many months at a time.

Hagasan
17-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Hi Rob,

are you aware a few people have been asking about the possible sale of your car on here?

Gary

Problem Child
18-03-2012, 12:53 PM
It was NSX weather this morning.....

So took my little red baby out for a spin...Down to Guilford to meet Simon for a spot of business before driving back in the morning sun....with the top off for the first time...................Fantastic!

NSX-FAN
30-03-2012, 12:22 PM
That is gorgeous, what a colour.