PDA

View Full Version : Where can I source small piece black perf. leather?

WhyOne?
11-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Does anyone know where I can get hold of a small piece of black perforated leather which will reasonably match the interior of the later cars?

I have bought a replacement interior door handle, but I need to change the leather (plain black leather, not perf., on the part I have bought) on the 'grab' handle to match the rest of the interior.

Many thanks.

:)

NSXGB
11-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Ian, localish, you could try www.bryanpurves.co.uk otherwise capital seating should be able to sort you out but I would imagine you would maybe have to buy half a meter.
can you not reuse your old leather or is it damaged?

NSXGB
11-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Bryan Purves' site seems to be down at the moment but his contact details are here; http://www.classiccarwebsite.com/bryan-purves-limited

WhyOne?
12-03-2012, 08:29 AM
Thanks Simon, that's really helpful.

I can't easily use the old leather as I have arranged an interior handle 'exchange' with Mike.

See you at silly o'clock tomorrow morning,

NSXGB
12-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Mike won't need the leather on the race car door handle, all that extra weight...

See you in the morning...

havoc
12-03-2012, 07:10 PM
What dimensions, approx?

Outside chance that my work might have some black perf leather which is an offcut. If so I'll see if I can blag a bit tomorrow / Weds and let you know. It is an outside chance though - definitely no promises.

WhyOne?
12-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi Martin,

Really not big at all - 6" square would do it. Thanks for having a look.

:)