PDA

View Full Version : Any NSX's that might be looking for a new owner.

TVR Tommy
06-03-2012, 09:43 AM
I'm looking to spend around £20,000, Would like to find a post 95 car if possible, but would buy a pre 95 if it fitted the bill. It's got to be a manual, colour is least of my concerns. I could live with a CAT D car but would like to see history of damage that was repaired (I've seen the one the dealer currently has for sale, I wish I'd spotted it on ebay at £13,500) Mileage isn't much of a problem as long as it's well backed up with history. I would travel for the right car, but would much prefer to buy one in southern England.

Problem Child
06-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Having just bought an NSX I can honestly say that if you buy one, Tommy you will never regret it. They are brilliant! I would sell the house, wife and kids before I sell my NSX.

Methinks you might struggle to get a 95 onwards for £20k (and prices seem to be on the rise) and you are right to prioritise condition/ history/ provenance over colour. Good luck in your search and use NSXCB to help with research. They are a knowledgeable bunch and are always willing to help.