PDA

View Full Version : Car Magazine New Nsx

DAVEMAT
22-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Don't know if this has previously been posted
http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Community/Car-Magazines-Blogs/Tim-Pollard-Blog2/Ayrton-Senna-in-the-Honda-NSX-at-Suzuka/

Dave

Nick Graves
22-02-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm minded of the Gerald the gorilla sketch;

"David Attenborough. All I ever here is David Bloody Attenborough..."

Funny how they're all suddenly getting excited by a "dated" car that's been dead half a decade. It sells maggos I suppose.

AR
22-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Anybody willing to bet that when the new one comes out, people will still be linking it to Senna.

He was a superb human being and driver but please let the man rest in peace!

Not many F car owners go about MSC and their cars as NSX owners and the industry about Senna and the NSX!

m666 edd
22-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Not many F car owners go about MSC and their cars as NSX owners and the industry about Senna and the NSX!

That's because MSC is alive still.

AR
22-02-2012, 09:47 PM
That's because MSC is alive still.

Is it only that, or is it that some just can't just take the NSX for it's merits alone. Perhaps they need to couple it to a great name beyond what input Senna had himself. Have we not heard enough of the "Senna" edition?

m666 edd
22-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Is it only that, or is it that some just can't just take the NSX for it's merits alone. Perhaps they need to couple it to a great name beyond what input Senna had himself. Have we not heard enough of the "Senna" edition?

Well yeah. After all it's only a Honda so they haven't got any passion or soul to ramble on about so some other vanity type subject has to be found to be spoken about ;)