PDA

View Full Version : pictures of my nsx

Hondaboy
17-02-2012, 03:36 PM

Problem Child
17-02-2012, 07:52 PM
very nice although I understand that the white ones are slower than the red ones, LOL

Picked mine up today and had a great drive from Oswestry to Bucks. Enjoyed every mile and every rev! Still smiling. Its currently sat on the driveway with half the teenagers in Thame looking at it!

Will issue some pictures of S366 HCG over the weekend

Hondaboy
18-02-2012, 12:53 AM
very nice although I understand that the white ones are slower than the red ones, LOL

Picked mine up today and had a great drive from Oswestry to Bucks. Enjoyed every mile and every rev! Still smiling. Its currently sat on the driveway with half the teenagers in Thame looking at it!

Will issue some pictures of S366 HCG over the weekend

Haha is that your game is it lol well I find my average speed is about 10mph through town centre enjoying admiring glances as red maybe faster but White is definitely better looking:)

Problem Child
18-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Only Kidding Hondaboy! I'm a newbie (only got mine yesterday) so I shouldnt upset the establishment!

Not normally a fan of white (or red) cars normally but yours is stunning and I love the white "H" badge too.

I took mine out for a "driveby" in the town centre and caught a few reflections in the shop windows...........absolutely fantastic! 10mph is about right. I think its a draw between us. Red and white both fast enough when needed and both stunners..........hope to see it in the flesh sometime as I plan to become an "active" NSXCB member....I am planning to be at JAPfest

Keep sending the pictures!

deviljapan
18-02-2012, 10:52 PM
nice, I love the white badge but I would paint all the black parts back to black in the rear valence and the front lip.

TheSebringOne
18-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Nice colour! I would also get the corner side window door piece back to oem black if possible?

Hondaboy
19-02-2012, 01:59 AM
Only Kidding Hondaboy! I'm a newbie (only got mine yesterday) so I shouldnt upset the establishment!

Not normally a fan of white (or red) cars normally but yours is stunning and I love the white "H" badge too.

I took mine out for a "driveby" in the town centre and caught a few reflections in the shop windows...........absolutely fantastic! 10mph is about right. I think its a draw between us. Red and white both fast enough when needed and both stunners..........hope to see it in the flesh sometime as I plan to become an "active" NSXCB member....I am planning to be at JAPfest

Keep sending the pictures!

Only here since last summer myself mate so def not establishment yet:D and no offense taken just windin you up cheers for the compliments and your so right about the shop windows;:cool: makes me grin like a schoolboy

Hop to see you at japfest you want me to bring some Buckie seein as your fae larkhall and a that
Sorry couldn't resist:D:D

Problem Child
19-02-2012, 06:11 PM
and some square sausage!

Hondaboy
19-02-2012, 10:13 PM
and some square sausage!

Haha missing a bit of lorne are you well I'd be happy to oblige but where can I put it in the car for the trip down it's 360 miles approx think it would be cooked by the time you get it:D