PDA

View Full Version : NSX Wanted AD.

dickyf
08-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Morning and Hi. First post here and its a wanted advert. I am looking to buy first generation NSX.
The criteria is a manual with complete history. I am not overly concerned by higher mileage or colour specific.

I have tried to contact the red car advertised on PH marked sale pending but so far have had no response which is surprising taking into account the comments from the assumed buyer on here.
Any nods in the right direction of cars for sale or owners considering a sale would be greatly appreciated. also, any heads up to any cars for sale that I should avoid.
NSXCB is a great source of info so thanks to you all so far. If I do find one I will happily share photos and any work undertaken.
I have always liked the less than obvious choice in motors, history of ZM coupe, caterham as an everyday car, etc. The NSX has always been on the list to own but if I cant find one in the next couple of months I may be drawn toward 996 GT3 ownership!!

Thanks in anticipation.

nobby
08-02-2012, 06:53 PM
check out the nsx in for sale section here, based in ireland but seller states it has a decent history etc (however an auto :()

do not be afraid of high mileage ones if there is a decent history with it and all work done like kaz and sudesh recommend

dickyf
08-02-2012, 07:44 PM
thanks. def needs to be manual so the one in Ireland is out.

Senninha
08-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Drop a PM / email to member Trackdemon ... he may have your NSX in the next few months if he's still considering selling ...

HTH

Problem Child
08-02-2012, 07:52 PM
If its the one in Cork I believe Sudesh actually did work on this car and a lot of the work is shown in the blogs on this site.

So its pedigree is good