PDA

View Full Version : Help me out with my evo forum thread :)

markc
18-01-2012, 08:21 PM
As a subscriber to evo mag and therefore the recipient of weekly emails from them, I got sucked into commenting on a couple of threads on their forum. The "Thread of the Month" wins a watch so I thought I'd have a crack at it and if I do say so myself I've come up with a cracker, it's titled....

"2012 - Any event, Any car, Any teammate/co-driver"... http://community.evo.co.uk/forums/thread.cfm?threadID=84357

"You have the 2012 International Motorsport calendar in front of you. You can chose to do any one event, in any eligible car, with any teammate/co-driver (if required). What would you do, in what, with who?

Monaco GP in a 3rd factory Ferrari, LeMans in an Audi with Kristensen & McNish, the Mille Miglia in an Alfa 2500C with Megan Fox, the motorsport world is your oyster.

Tell us your motorsport fantasy :)"

If your're so inclined pop over there, add you choice and help me win a watch, or or if not just post it here.

A mate of mine wants to do the Targa Tasmania with Eric Bana in his Falcon (an NSX won this race once) and another friend wants to do the Fosse Way on the rear seat of a tandem behind Cameron Diaz!

The Carrera Panamericana in a 300SL or Classic Monte Carlo Rallye alongside Jean Ragnotti in an Alpine A110 also appeal :cool:

What's your motorsport holy grail?

Cheers

Mark