PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have contact details for dealer principal @ Chiswick or Nortonwaygroup?

trackdemon
05-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Not going into details for obvious reasons by I want to raise the profile of an issue I'm not happy is being given the gravity it deserves. I think a polite email cc'd to the Dealer Principal or group CEO might help move things along, so I was wondering if any of you guys might have a contact I could email or call? Feel free to PM of course..... Much appreciated chaps!

Hagasan
05-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Not going into details for obvious reasons by I want to raise the profile of an issue I'm not happy is being given the gravity it deserves. I think a polite email cc'd to the Dealer Principal or group CEO might help move things along, so I was wondering if any of you guys might have a contact I could email or call? Feel free to PM of course..... Much appreciated chaps!

Does this page help?

http://www.chiswickhonda.co.uk/about-us.aspx

There are google references to David Grainger as the DP....

trackdemon
05-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Yep I found that info too, was hoping to confirm with someone who might have definite details.... cheers anyway!

sorepaws
05-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Phone them - say you have some information for the dealer principle and can they confirm his/her name to make sure it goes to the correct person !

Senninha
05-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Hi Steve,

Contact Noel (Watson) or Paul (NSX2000) as they both have late cars purchased and serviced by Chiswick, most likely people to be able to confimr contact info ...

regards, Paul

NoelWatson
05-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Hi Steve,

Contact Noel (Watson) or Paul (NSX2000) as they both have late cars purchased and serviced by Chiswick, most likely people to be able to confimr contact info ...

regards, Paul

I'm not sure if Paul will have better info, but my contact with Chiswick was mainly with Ivan, and he unfortunately left soon after I bought the car.

http://www.levelbusiness.com/doc/company/uk/00730865

Second that David Grainger would be best person go get in touch with.

trackdemon
06-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Thanks guys, have managed to get David's email address so will be sending a carefully worded but terse email in the morning....