PDA

View Full Version : NSX for sale on Pistonheads

scottg
05-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Hi does anyone know much about the white manual NSX for sale on Pistonheads. It has some body mods and has been colour changed from red to white which is a shame as I would prefer the original colour. I want a manual car and I am just unsure about the body kit etc?

NSXGB
05-01-2012, 10:47 AM
This one has beeen discussed a few times on here. Have a search around... 'icetronix' would be a good search to start with...

scottg
05-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the help

Hagasan
05-01-2012, 11:05 AM
You can see their blog at when they sold the car to the chap in Glasgow....

https://icetronix.com/index.aspx?page=news

ICETRONIX WIDEBODY NSX GOES TO NEW HOME!!19 July 2010 12:34FREE WIFI NO INSTORE. PLEASE ASK STAFF FOR PASSWORD

Japenese Performance magazine recently visited us to feature several of our own cars aswell as some of our customers cars. Expect to see them in the coming months in the magazine!
A taster below of one of the feature cars, Neills Integra Type-R DC5.

Also:
Our Primary showcar for the last 6 years, The white widebody Honda NSX 3.2 has gone to a new home. The new Owner's name is
Anthony from Glasgow and he is part of the Glasgow Monster crew who all drive High performance japanese cars.He flew in last
week and then got the boat from Dublin Port to Holyhead and then drove up to Glasgow.He had a very limited amount of time in Ireland
so we collected Anthony from The airport and we drove him directly to Dublin port to ensure he caught his boat in Time.We had also
prepared special ramps for him to help him with coming on and off the boat. This is our standard procedure for international sales.
Anthony is delighted with the car and the next day we received the following text from him:

"Just letting you know the car got on and off the ferry no problem. The car is stunning and just as described in your advert!
Can't take my eye's of it and it's getting a fantastic reaction everywhere I take it. Thanks for picking me up from the airport
and takin me to the port, It really made my day alot easier for me. Pleasure doing business with you and thanks again."

Another happy customer!!

We would like to wish Anthony the very best of Luck with the car and we look forward to seeing and hearing it soon with the
individual throttle body setup he has planned!!

scottg
05-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Thanks.
I keep looking at the pictures and just can't make my mind up about the conversion, perhaps it's just too bold for me but loooks very well executed. Ideally I would like a car standard in appearance so I guess I'll keep looking for now