PDA

View Full Version : Contributions to support the website

Pages : [1] 2

UltraViolet
04-01-2006, 10:39 AM
Apologies if this is already answered elsewhere, but it didn't leap out at me on a quick look, so I suspect there are users of the site that perhaps are not aware..... :idea:
(I know it is a link off the main site - but for those who leap straight into the forum without mooching around first...)

This site is run by an enthusiast who picks up the bills.

If you contribute to these costs, you get a nice ickle star next to your name and are "Gold Member" 8)

If you are a regular user, it would be nice for you to send something (great or small - all appreciated). :D

Now for my question ..... I believe it was back in May last year when I sent some dosh. I will send some more this year as I know web costs are every year not just a one off 'set-up' cost. Would it be worthwhile showing somewhere whether the donations are meeting expenditure or if we are a long way short? No need for absolute figures, a bar chart with Expenditure/Income that shows if red (expenditure higher) or green (income higher) would suffice - just so if it has slipped into Red, we would all know we had best reach for our cheque books.

If all okay and you feel unrequired - no worries, just ignore me. :lol:

UltraViolet
04-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Actually - just spotted .... £115 raised to date and the website costs circa £150 per year. It has been online over a year so I am guessing we are in debt. :shock:

I don't like the thought that the one doing all the work is out of pocket - I will send some dosh, doesn't look like a banner or other extras is going to be on the cards. Not wanting to sound harsh .... but we all drive expensive cars, yet between us raise the equivelent of less than 3 tanks of fuel, or 4.6 membership fees of a typical car club...... :?

Sagacitas
04-01-2006, 01:55 PM
How do I go about contributing?

TheQuietOne
04-01-2006, 02:02 PM
You need a paypal address to do it easily, just click the paypal donate link in the very bottom left of the home page.

If not I'm sure Kevin will accept a small cheque?!

I will be making my donation for 2006 today(£10) more at a later date when I can.

Matt.

Senninha
04-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Donation made today :) via PayPal.

If all goes well I'll become an owner throughout 2006, but in the meantime this site is an highly valued source of information and research and I'm pleased to be able to keep it growing :D

Regards

BrownBear
04-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi Sam et al,

I don't think the figure on the 'Friends of NSXCB' has been updated for quite some time - it's one of those ideas which we didn't get round to finding a nice, non guilt-inducing way of implementing. (by 'we', I mean Kevin, obviously).

So, while I'm sure Kevin wouldn't refuse further donations, the following should be bourne in mind

There's more than £115 available for club use
We've covered this year's Website charges (AFAIK - jump in, Kev, if I'm wrong! )
We don't have a great deal of expenditure other than the site - surpluses are kept in trust at the moment, as we're not very 'active' events wise and they're the things that eat up the cash
Members of the club are (or should be) considered equal. whether they've donated or not (except for the little stars, which give you access to the secret area of the site, listing half price servicing/parts and free tyres :wink: )

Obviously, with a larger fund we could invest in some 'club gear' or something if there's interest, but for now I'm concerned that people give based on the real needs of the club, and the figure on the Friends page is wrong.

I'm not saying 'don't contribute', but want to make sure everyone does so with the benefit of transparency.

Regards
Joe

UltraViolet
05-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Okay - thanks for the update Joe. Still .... as some didn't appear to be aware, I am sure they will feel a nice glow knowing they are supporting the site they are using.

Sagacitas
05-01-2006, 02:50 PM
as I don't use PayPal where does the check go?

Richard

NSXGB
07-01-2006, 08:16 AM
PPal Link throws back an error at the moment, suspecting a prob with the PPal site, not NSXCB...will try again later.

NSXGB
07-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Working now, contribution made.
Keep up the good work.

Kevin
17-01-2006, 08:53 PM
As this mainly involves me, I guess I had better say something.

BrownBear is correct. The website costs are £150 per year. Also I have received over that figure, I think somewhere near £270 for 2005. So it could be considered that the costs are covered, but I have actually had an NSXCB web presence for over 5 years, it was only when the move from the Yahoo groups to here, the web gained popularity, and I only started the PayPal thing last year.

So this does leave a question of what to do with extra money. Answers on a postcard please.

I did intend to keep a 'progress report' on the funds as suggested, but haven't got round to it. I am also concerned that I do not seem to be taking money for a 'club' and making a personal fortune from it. I shall produce a 2005 report though soon.

Due to the unique way this club was started and funded, there is no single person or committee that runs it, and no formal fees.

TheQuietOne
18-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Hi Kevin,

I don't think that given the great job you and the others have done founding this site, and the hassle such as sorting out that Turkish hack straight after your holiday, anyone would begrudge you having a couple of laps round Spa next year on the surplus! Having said that I am only speaking for myself...and I guess my meagre contributions wouldn't even pay for one lap of fuel!

Matt.

AR
18-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Just sent paypal for £ 15 pounds.

Cheers Kevin for running this site for us.

BTW I am really embarassed, about not having had the time yet to see you about purchasing the harness bar.

Cheers

AR

Papalazarou
24-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Sent some money via paypal but no golden star......obviously I'm going out to kill myself :(

Only kidding, there's some good TV on tonight.

Cheers,

James.

Kevin
29-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Now I know who sent the dosh, I'll do the upgrade!

Could people please add a comment when using Paypal, to say what your online name is please.

Flinty
09-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Just in case you're wondering who it was, i also sent a Tenner last week, via paypal.

Good work on the site, it's blardy useful and is well worth the funds.

Cheers

Flinty

Flinty
04-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Do i get a Gold Star now please Sir ?

:wink:

Mr_Spanners
27-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Speaking of 'seeing stars' could I have one too??? (I've not been sarcastic on here for a whole 72 hours.... and surely that combined with the paypal donation is enough to secure one??) :lol:

~Phil.

Mr_Spanners
29-04-2006, 03:02 PM
http://www.ayreon.com/board/images/smiles/icon_banana.gif

Lankstarr
02-06-2006, 06:29 AM
I sent you over an "ayrton" (seemed appropriate!) last week - think my paypal name is also lankstarr... can you star me up as well please :D

ctrlaltdelboy
08-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Kev, just tried using the paypal donate button on the new finances (http://nsxcb.co.uk/index.php?categoryid=22) page (it might not be new, but I don't recall seeing it before :D ), as I noticed the NSXCB coffers could do with a wee top-up, but the link through to paypal didn't work - I got a message suggesting outdated link code or some such and then just dumped into my paypal account as a normal login.

could you check this when you get a min?

meanwhile, what address should donations be paypal'd to?

forumadmin
08-05-2007, 08:06 PM
I've generated some new code from PayPal, and it still gives the message of being an out of date link. Not much I can do about that.

ctrlaltdelboy
08-05-2007, 08:15 PM
...meanwhile, what address should donations be paypal'd to?
..........??

TheSebringOne
09-05-2007, 01:11 AM
If I go to the link on the Home page, who do I make a donation to? NSXCB? Thanks James :rolleyes:

dan the man
09-05-2007, 05:50 AM
Id like to make a donation too.. as above or the paypal address please.

mutley
09-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Yep, same here, I've been here long enough I should pay my way too !!

Jim

forumadmin
09-05-2007, 04:36 PM
OK OK!

We're working on the issue.

You could just shower me with cash at Jamesfest.

simonprelude
09-05-2007, 04:37 PM
If there's any left over then I am always welcome for donations too :)

OK OK!

We're working on the issue.

You could just shower me with cash at Jamesfest.

Kevin
09-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Try it now.

It works best if you are not logged in to Paypal, or you get the 'bookmark error'.

You should bet taken to the Paypal site, where after you log in, the correct email address will be shown.

I don't want to put my email adress in the forum, as I'll then get loads (more) spam.

TheSebringOne
09-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Sorry Kevin, just tried the link on the Home page, but theres no address for this club/forum, can you confirm what it is? :rolleyes:

Kevin
10-05-2007, 06:26 AM
OK, a new tact.

Try this;

http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/payments.php

I have enabled the payment system in the forum.

To give you something back as a contributing member, when you subscribe with this method, you will also get;

The ability to upload animated avatars!
A private message box of 250 messages!

I haven't tested it myself fully. I can't send myself money.

So can the first to try it, report back.

Kevin
10-05-2007, 06:31 AM
Oh and the payment page can be found in your 'user control panel', which is the 'User CP' option in the menu above.

Once I know this works I'll create a donation panel on the home page which will go straight to it.

A the donation system is based on what you feel is worth paying, I have put a couple of options for amounts.

ctrlaltdelboy
10-05-2007, 06:44 AM
ok, payment made via the paid subscriptions section in the user control panel.

all went swimmingly smoothly from my end, hope it all works the way you hoped at your end Kev!

;)

Kevin
10-05-2007, 07:37 AM
Yes, thanks.

It's all working perfectly.

What I'll do tonight, is remove the Gold Member tag from everyone, and add Platinum member status instead.

They beauty of doing this all through the website, is that the Platinum status can be awarded automatically.

TheQuietOne
10-05-2007, 07:38 AM
OK, a new tact.

Try this;

To give you something back as a contributing member, when you subscribe with this method, you will also get;

Hi Kevin,

I paid a little something (£10) a week or so ago - do I get some special extras and gold member again by my username? (payment went from sales@d3kko.com).

Cheers for all the hard work as usual - Matt.

Kevin
10-05-2007, 07:41 AM
TQO,

Yes, you haven't been forgotten.

TheQuietOne
10-05-2007, 07:52 AM
TQO,

Yes, you haven't been forgotten.

Sorry to sound like a little school kid...:rolleyes:

mutley
10-05-2007, 10:49 AM
I've done the paypal thing. Hope it works

Jim

simonprelude
10-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Payment sent.

It will either be from my gmail account, or the name of the person's initials are LP.

Kevin
10-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Thanks to all those that have donated so far.

There's no need to let me know who you are anymore after paying. As I am now doing it through the site, your username is automatically added to the 'Platinum' User group.

britlude
10-05-2007, 05:37 PM
ker-ching.... another note in the kitty!

Silver Surfer
10-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Ker-ching....Ker-ching!

SS

Senninha
10-05-2007, 09:47 PM
System works a treat, congrats again on the new format Kevin.

regards, Paul

Oh yes, Ker-ching ;)

AR
05-06-2007, 08:58 AM
Done!

Now that I am back in the saddle it was the right thing to do!

Cheers and thanks for keeping the site running Kevin.

AR

Lankstarr
22-03-2008, 10:51 AM
OK, a new tact.

Try this;

I've just made a contribution to the site running costs to cover 2008. As Kevin is disappearing I thought it best to get it in early so that funds are in place to cover teh necessary fees.

The link above works very well and you don't need to pester Kevin to tell him you've contributed as NSXCB recognises your status automatically.

Thanks again for all of your hard work Kevin, you do us all a great service.

Luke

TheQuietOne
22-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Well said Luke, just popped £10 over. Thanks Kev.

PeteM
23-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Ker-ching also :)

Thank's for your effort Kevin.

markdas
16-04-2008, 10:24 AM
donantion happily made.....It hasn't been clear to me until now how we can support this forum.....Im used to having to pay for full access to other car forums which can be a pain in the ass when you really want to trawl areas instantly....so thanks to the guys who run it, and keep up the good work!
Mark

Senninha
02-05-2008, 04:04 PM
One year on and time to top up the forum funds

Ker-ching!

Hope all's going well in chocsville!

regards, Paul

Boomin33
08-05-2008, 05:22 AM
How much did it cost when you originally bought this software?

or is it licensed? Can't be a mere £150/year for software and hosting??

simonprelude
08-05-2008, 07:32 AM
Payment happily made :)

mart155
11-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Yep, me too.
Didn't get a chance to put in my NSXCB user name though.

nigel
23-05-2008, 11:01 PM
I'd like to send a few quid from the states but don't know the best way? Pay-pal, postal money order...? I love the ability to ask, listen and sometimes help I hope, so i'd like to support.
Please let me know how and where! P/M or ?
I'd like an NSXCB stickie for my car.

Cheers
nigel

mart155
06-06-2008, 07:32 AM
I'd like to send a few quid from the states but don't know the best way? Pay-pal, postal money order...? I love the ability to ask, listen and sometimes help I hope, so i'd like to support.
Please let me know how and where! P/M or ?
I'd like an NSXCB stickie for my car.

Cheers
nigel

Nigel, I think Paypal is the preferred option
You can do it here http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/payments.php

I don't know about an NSXCB Sticker though, I wouldn't mine one myself.

TheSebringOne
06-06-2008, 10:54 PM
With pleasure, better late than never! Busy last month with the Wedding! :)

AR
07-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Really like the new reminder system, as one often forgets when one is overdue.

markdas
14-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Hmmm reminder system good but a little sinister too isn't it......privelidges will be withdrawn if subs not renewed.....really? Im happy to contribute like last year, but thought is was a 'free' site and we rely on guys wanting to donate rather than paying for access?

Whats that warning all about.......:rolleyes:

forumadmin
14-04-2009, 07:25 AM
It's a standard message that comes with the software. I haven't read it myself so don't know what it says. IF I were to set up the site so you have to pay to use it then it would be correct that access would be removed if you don't pay, however as I don't do that and access to the site is free then nothing is removed if you don't contribute.

markdas
14-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Understand if its an auto generated thing....and agree it doesn't apply to this/your site as its voluntary contributions.....personnaly long may that continue as I am sure most guys are happy to chip in to support it/you. I belong to another coupel of forums and membership fees and renewals causes nothing but grief every year!

Good forum and keep up the good work, thanks
Mark

forumadmin
14-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Well, with having to pay for our own server now, and the software, the costs are over £500 per year.

This site may have to start charging, as I currently receive £250 per year. I know it's no one's fault but my own, as I can't get round to publishing the figures properly and letting you know what's going on.

kane
14-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi, I just paid for a platinum membership, however when I tried to pay for a vendor subscription as well it said I could not use the same credit card?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Ravi

Lankstarr
14-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Hi, I just paid for a platinum membership, however when I tried to pay for a vendor subscription as well it said I could not use the same credit card?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Ravi

I'm sure you can get Kevin's paypal address if you pm him.

So £500 needs to be contributed in order for teh site to break even - ideally we need to target £600 at least to ensure that Kevin is NEVER left out of pocket as long as he decides to leave the forum freely open.

I'd say we have 10 - 15 very regular users, James and then a good 40 - 60 people that pop on occasionally and mainly use the site for info and expertise. All should pay equally as the latter probably gain more from the site than the former (excluding James) that offer their expertise to the forum.

Hopefully more people that benefit hugely from the site will contribute this time around... I'd say the usual £10 isn't going to cut it though so will be contributing £20 a year going forward. If it were membership based then it would be less but probably fairer as everyone would be forced to contribute.

Luke

NoelWatson
14-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Happy to pay £20/30 pa but don't have Paypal

AR
14-04-2009, 08:13 PM
That sounds as a fair thing Luke. Is there an easy way to know when was the last time one contributed?

Cheers,

AR

Lankstarr
14-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Happy to pay £20/30 pa but don't have Paypal

Happy to put in for you - just hand me $$$ at a meet. Who knows; hand me enough and you may even get your engine cover:laugh:

Not sure about this reminder thing but isn;t that a good way to see when you last donated?

Senninha
14-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi Kane,

I'm sure Kevin will advise you direct on vendor subscriptions just as soon as he gets out fom behind his chocolate mountain .....

L*,

My 'renewal' is in May and will be the regular £20 squids. I've always felt this to be a small price to pay for the help, advice and freindship found through the site.

Thanx again Kevin.

regards, Paul

TheSebringOne
14-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Great & a fair idea Luke. I would be happy to pay my share and maybe a prompt could be put into the system when payment due (via a PM) ?

Luke, are you refering to moi?

Senninha
08-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Kerrching,

Reminder popped up this morning, usual £20 on its way as no further news on costs or changes.

Thanx as always Kevin

regards, Paul

howellr
08-05-2009, 10:08 PM
... but for all the times I have been on here I have never noticed anything about a contribution. Glad I checked it tonight.

Great service to humanity and a great opportunity to keep sending info to my fiends who are in other forums which are but a shaddow of this great forum.

Ker-ching from me

Rod

JQD84983
09-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Quite agree. Have just added payment also.

Hope he makes the target

John

Silver Surfer
09-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Kerching..kerching!!

Another year waits.

SS

Sublime
12-05-2009, 03:55 PM
I must be going blind in my old age :eek: as I can't seem to find the link on the home page, not that I have paypal but thought it might mention other ways I may be able to contribute some money..?

simonprelude
12-05-2009, 06:10 PM

Sublime
13-05-2009, 07:17 AM

Sublime
13-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Cash on it's way...

Lankstarr
24-03-2010, 10:16 PM
All,

the last thread in here is almost a year old. For any newcomers I'll ecplain how the site works:

free for all to join up, post, get info etc.
But - the site does incur hosting and other charges which usually get covered by contributions from members. Given the wealth of knowlege available, the money you save with parts and advice and the general entertainment provided by the forum I urge you to donate generously using the payments link above.

Please note that no profits are taken by the owner of NSXCB but a LOT of time has been invested over the years. Surplus funds (if any) will be used to support club events and produce banners etc fir the club. Suggestions on how to spend surplus funds are always welcome.

Again, please give generously; it's a small cost but if we all chip in it makes a big difference.

Cheers,

Luke

NSX 2000
24-03-2010, 11:08 PM
All,

the last thread in here is almost a year old. For any newcomers I'll ecplain how the site works:

free for all to join up, post, get info etc.
But - the site does incur hosting and other charges which usually get covered by contributions from members. Given the wealth of knowlege available, the money you save with parts and advice and the general entertainment provided by the forum I urge you to donate generously using the payments link above.

Please note that no profits are taken by the owner of NSXCB but a LOT of time has been invested over the years. Surplus funds (if any) will be used to support club events and produce banners etc fir the club. Suggestions on how to spend surplus funds are always welcome.

Again, please give generously; it's a small cost but if we all chip in it makes a big difference.

Cheers,

Luke

I hate to say it as I'm a Seiko man but the accurist has a very valid point :D

nakamichi
24-03-2010, 11:24 PM
hi
just a suggestion
other car clubs encourage people to become members by giving things like membership cards,keyrings,car stickers etc in exchange for an annual fee.They also have members only areas on the sites.
I have sent a contribution and expect nothing in return but these days not everyone is prepared to hand over cash for nothing.
I am a relatively new member on here but think it really important to have a dedicated site for the NSX.
Well done to the people that keep this going.
cheers
Tony:)

PeteM
25-03-2010, 08:50 AM
The way I see it some of the advice and information on this site could save you thousands of pounds when you first buy a Nsx or whilst you are maintaing one.

For me a donantion to the site every year is my way of saying thank you and supporting all the work that's being put in to maintain this excellent Forum.

Regards

Pete.

AR
25-03-2010, 10:16 AM
This site is a good laugh and very expert advice so I'll rather have that than a sticker, but I get your point.

markc
25-03-2010, 03:30 PM
I think it might help to give some guidance on the contributions required to cover the club costs and how much members should contribute to pay their way.

It's probably a personal thing but I hate it when people say "make me an offer". I don't want to low ball and insult them BUT neither do I want to pay more than I need to :)

There are some details of the costs for 2005/2006 in this thread and assuming the usual inflation etc it probably costs between £300 and £500pa at the moment? So, for example, if the are 25 active (paying) members we'd all need to pay approx £20 each etc etc

I suspect that at the moment a few generous members end up paying for the rest of us?

Tell me how much to pay and I'll cough up :)

Cheers

Mark

Senninha
25-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Tell me how much to pay and I'll cough up :)

Cheers

Mark

Mark,

From memory there is the option to donate upto a max £20 unless Kevin has extended the range of options.

Mine is due in May and I have a recurring calender reminder that pops up on the diary.

If we can get a wider support then we can offer moree in return like hospitality at forth-coming events.

Regards, Paul

Lankstarr
25-03-2010, 10:18 PM
I've forgotten to chip in for a while so stuck £20 in. I think it depends on what you think you get out of the forum and what your personal circumstances permit. Most people should be able to miss a fiver if they're coming to events and taking advantage of the wealth of information available on the site. The site saves most of us way more than this so it's easy to justify that way.

Plus you get platinum status under your name :-)

forumadmin
26-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Well doing a quick add up I get the following;

Income from donations for 2009 were £520. The average being £11. From 46 people.

Sounds good eh?

Total paid out in 2009, was £741.

This includes £443 for the server.
The annual licenses for the software.
And a license for the new software (VB4+CMS), £161.

However, going forward, the costs are less;
I moved to a cloud virtual private server at the start of the year. This is now down to £18 per month. It was higher for the first two months, but I have reduced the resources available to what we actually need now.
The new software cost (£161) was a one off payment. There are no more annual fees.

So from now on, this site costs £18 per month to maintain, unless I get extra software add ons.

Edit: http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/index.php?categoryid=22

Shows running totals

Thunder
11-04-2010, 10:46 PM
I do not find the button paypal on the home page, can you give the information to pay the participation? thank you very much

Nick Graves
04-05-2010, 11:19 AM
I do not find the button paypal on the home page, can you give the information to pay the participation? thank you very much

Cliquez "Quick links" > User control panel > miscellaneous > paid subscriptions. C'est simple. Pas.

Depuis cinq ans, j'ai trouvais enfin...

DAVEMAT
08-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Just recieved my reminder, but when I try to pay the following message keeps coming up???

NSXCB Forums does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.

Senninha
08-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Just recieved my reminder, but when I try to pay the following message keeps coming up???

NSXCB Forums does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.

I think the reminder is automated and just so happens to have co-incided with Forumadmin moving banks. There is seperate post that will get updated when the bank re-opens ....

forumadmin
08-05-2010, 10:45 AM
That's correct. A new paypal account is now set up, and contributions can be made again.

simonprelude
10-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Just received the reminder and made payment, all good for another year :)

Greybloke
10-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Me also, a bargain i'd say:)

nobby
11-05-2010, 09:15 AM
as i have been using this forum quite a bit over the past several months i would like to pay my way as it is a small community

how do i go about paying, or what is the paypal address so i can send funds to in order to contribute to this site

thanks

simonprelude
11-05-2010, 10:37 AM
as i have been using this forum quite a bit over the past several months i would like to pay my way as it is a small community

how do i go about paying, or what is the paypal address so i can send funds to in order to contribute to this site

thanks

Silver Surfer
11-05-2010, 01:56 PM
Kerrrrching...kerrrrching! :)

Another year passes.

SS

AR
17-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Guys I just recently sent some money in for this year, can I just add the difference and get a vendor status?

Cheers,

AR

TangoMan
17-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Most forums charge for vendor status or expect some expertise contribution to help build the forum. I'm happy to do either.

forumadmin
19-06-2010, 08:05 AM
Guys I just recently sent some money in for this year, can I just add the difference and get a vendor status?

Cheers,

AR

Vendor status is different. It is a fixed amount each year, and you get a vendor section. If you want both, you can pay for both.:)

ps. Vendors are also vetted for suitability.

AR
19-06-2010, 08:12 AM
Vendor status is different. It is a fixed amount each year, and you get a vendor section. If you want both, you can pay for both.:)

ps. Vendors are also vetted for suitability.

Got it 10-4. :)

howellr
20-06-2010, 10:53 PM
It's good to be called Platinum :proud:

Senninha
30-04-2011, 08:35 AM
This years contribution made today April 30th ... a little early but I wanted to test the link was working.

I'll post up details on the homepage ....

Kerrching ....

Geraint
30-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Thanks, paid :)

Edit: wow it's showing me as a 'platinum member' already - that's pretty slick :cool:

jpspringall
30-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Paid...

Many Thanks for everyone's help over the past year.

One the plus side it does mean that been an NSX owner for almost a year.

Plan for the coming year, is to actually get involved in things, without work, birthdays etc getting in the way.

Many Thanks again
James

duncan
30-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Followed the details on the home page, a damn sight easier than administrating a virtual car club.
Many thanks for your continued efforts.
Duncan

sorepaws
05-05-2011, 04:27 PM
paid .. so now my money is on the cloud ?

mutley
07-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Kerrrrrrrrrrr-ching, my Subs paid, don't feel guilty anymore

Jim

Silver Surfer
10-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Kerrrrrrrr-ching......a year goes past nearly as fast as my NSX.

SS

Paul G
11-05-2011, 05:38 PM
I'm happy to say I'm all paid up :) looking forward to my new status!

nobby
22-05-2011, 11:33 AM
I paid up and then the site goes down for days! :(

can we please get the site working a lot better to show that our money is being used effectively ... sorry dont mean to dampen the enthusiasm but performance is rubbish lately

jpspringall
22-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi Nobby,

I'm not a site admin so what i might be about to say might be completely wrong as it's only from the outside looking

But we seemed to have two/three issues over the past week or so

1. I was getting DNS issues, namely my computer couldnt find the site - this might have just affected me or it might have affected

2/3. There were database issues, at one point the database was completely down meaning that you couldnt even load the home page as that loads forum posts.
Followed by the database working, but having no data, hence no posts etc were visible.

I've no idea if this was planned maintaince or not.

However what a site admin could do, as they are normally told of any forth coming planned maintaince, is to put a notice on the home page when site maintaince is planned, as people tend be far less upset when something is expected.

Hopefully i've not trod on any people's toes by saying this - just my 2 cents.

James

sigilobaphomet
10-06-2011, 11:17 AM

Could people please add a comment when using Paypal, to say what your online name is please.

Sorry, only just seen this request, Unique Transaction ID #0U496015WT113210F, on PayPal was me!

PeterW
10-06-2011, 08:23 PM

I only just saw this too. Transaction ID 2PX11090XY87455ON yesterday was me! Cheap at half the price! And thanks to the people who make it happen.

Hondaboy
31-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Subscription paid better late than never:)
Worth every penny saved a fortune on silly stuff already by using this site

SILVER BULLET
02-03-2012, 09:34 PM
2012 contribution just made via PAYPAL, my thanks to forum admin , moderators and regular contributors keep up the good work,

Cheers,

Ian

Problem Child
02-03-2012, 09:43 PM
How much?
How do I pay?
How do I become Platinum?

NSXGB
02-03-2012, 09:48 PM
How much?
How do I pay?
How do I become Platinum?

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/content.php?23-Contributions-to-Support-the-Website

....got to pay up myself too....:redface:

Problem Child
02-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Paid. Transaction number 2017310517727901K, do I get Platinum status now?

Surprised that there was no discounts for:
Silver NSX's seeing that their not as pretty as red ones,
White NSX's because their not as fast as red ones
Scottish ones because their owners are tight!!! LOL

NSXGB
02-03-2012, 10:05 PM
You are showing as Platinum....you should pay double for your lip.

Problem Child
02-03-2012, 10:10 PM
All in the best possible taste!

They are all beautiful.....every colour
and they're all fast enough!

Hondaboy
03-03-2012, 12:30 AM

Hey I'm not tight I think skint would be more accurate :D
And White slower than red? Come on mines lighter than yours as I've no front plate:cool: and I'm on a diet so should get even quicker lol

Problem Child
03-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Every NSX is faster than mine if I have my lardy backside in it!............although I am beautiful and would add to the aesthetics of any car! LOL

Richard B Jones
26-03-2012, 11:12 PM
I have just made a contribution via Paypal. This was my second attempt as Paypal returned my first payment as a query. The transaction ID is 7MC564766C538451G. Thanks to all for an informative and interesting site.

jpspringall
05-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Is it that time of year again?

Senna88
12-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Just made a donation to do my bit :)

duncan
05-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Paid, still the best investment that can be made, continuing thanks to all the Administrators.
A couple of suggestions, ditch the suggested flat rates and;
vary the subscription by the colour of the car, thus allowing the red ones to pay their way,
or,
change the subscription to 'pay per post'!

mutley
08-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi all, I haven't been around for a while, however that should all be changing very soon, and I can get my hands dirty with the car again. So I've paid up

Cheers
Jim

Dutchy
08-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Every little bit counts. I am the admin of the dutch Maseratichat so I know costs are there. When everyone contributes a little bit then at least it won't cost the person running the site any money. Specially since he/she already invests enough private time in the site as it is.

Senninha
10-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Cher-Ching ...

Annual renewal made 4NY15471J6388860V

So much for so little!

m666 edd
10-05-2012, 12:27 PM
I used to be a Platinum Member... before my account was lost!

howellr
18-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Hello All,

Paying out money first thing on a Monday - yuk ! (even if it is a bargain).

Thanks to all.

Lowndes
25-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Hi Guys,

Apologies for long overdue payment but have finally made it using Credit Card via PayPal. Please let me know if it doesn't arrive. Not at all keen on PayPal so don't want to open an account with them but this seems the only way of getting money to NSXCB.

Thanks for all the work you do to make this site a diamond mine of information.

Cheers

Nick

Dragonlady
23-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Hi just paid my membership for this year.

Regards
Sharon

bbvnsx
02-01-2013, 08:35 PM
I thought this could be a good way to start the year... now I'm a Platinum Member! I'm so proud :) Happy 2013!

Bruno

Problem Child
02-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi just paid my membership for this year.

Regards
Sharon

Just paid my renewal. Money well spent!

scottg
02-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Just contributed having had my memory jogged by the previous post

manisandher
02-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I'm not a very active member, but more than happy to contribute to this outstanding site - it makes owning an NSX even more enjoyable.

Mani.

andystevo
02-03-2013, 04:36 PM
Hello guys,
First post!
Just happened to pick up on the thread about membership contributions.
Happy to pay - I've been visiting the website on a regular basis for a few months, particularly since buying the yellow 2001 NA2 for sale at SH Cars last December.
Will try to post some more info on the car and what I've done to it already (most anticipated, some not!).
Needless to say, NSX ownership hasn't disappointed me. Only wish I'd bought one earlier - I've liked Hondas almost as long as I've been driving and have loved the NSX in particular for >10 years. Didn't want to sell my Caterham though, so did the obvious thing - lengthened the garage to make room for both!
Andrew

Silver Surfer
13-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Kerchiiiiing for another year!

SS

b1gbrad
14-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Didn't want to sell my Caterham though, so did the obvious thing - lengthened the garage to make room for both!
Andrew

Lucky sod! I had to sell mine to get my NSX.

Good work! :)

Senninha
14-05-2013, 09:42 PM
Kerchiiiiing erling erling .... :)

DaveM
18-05-2013, 12:11 PM
New member here although not new to an NSX, site has been very useful even just browsing through the last couple days. Contribution made :)

mjames75
19-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Did my part,

cheers,

Mike

nobby
20-05-2013, 02:02 PM
just got my notice about my m'ship expiry ... happy to pay it and contribute to the site but the last line of the email is a bit off, considering the number of freeloaders on here ... I quote "If you do not extend your subscripton access will be removed"

What is that all about?

Surely a bit unfair to those of us that have contributed and then be told you will have access removed? :angry:

Somebody needs to re-write this ... unless of course policy has changed?!

NSXGB
20-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Don't be offended, I believe that is probably just the standard wording within VBulletin for subscriptions.

Silver Surfer
20-05-2013, 04:44 PM
just got my notice about my m'ship expiry ... happy to pay it and contribute to the site but the last line of the email is a bit off, considering the number of freeloaders on here ... I quote "If you do not extend your subscripton access will be removed"

What is that all about?

Surely a bit unfair to those of us that have contributed and then be told you will have access removed? :angry:

Somebody needs to re-write this ... unless of course policy has changed?!

Must be just you Andrew...

i got a message saying it would be a pleasure for my consideration to renew with immense benefit to the forum and my contribution is highly regarded. ;-)

SS

nobby
20-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Not actually offended by it, just raised the point that it does not make sense, but also appreciate that it could be part of a template ...

bottom line it should be removed (excuse pun)

Don't be offended, I believe that is probably just the standard wording within VBulletin for subscriptions.

nobby
20-05-2013, 09:07 PM
YEEOOW!

classic ... Enjoyed this :)

Must be just you Andrew...

i got a message saying it would a pleasure for my consideration to renew with immense benefit to the forum and my contribution is highly regarded. ;-)

SS

Senninha
20-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Andrew,

the reference is with regard to your Platinum status not general access, i.e. pm volumes. Thanx for the continuing support.

rgds, Paul

Silver Surfer
20-05-2013, 10:48 PM
YEEOOW!

classic ... Enjoyed this :)

Fun Fun Fun......check post 57-58 on the thread.

;) SS

nobby
21-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Hi Paul,

that is my point ... as a platinum member I choose to pay to support the site and will continue to do so as its a great place to gather and share information. However if I have NOT signed in an contributed to the site I would be able to continue on using the site as many of the non platinum members too!

Sorry, I really dont mean to go on about this ... tbh i just looked at it and pretty much knew it was some form of template. All I am saying is, that the last line in the email is incorrect and should be editied or removed for us paying members or edited to say failure in payment will result in you losing your palinum status on the site or something to that effect.

I have said my piece, happy to get a message like SS does! :)

Andrew,

the reference is with regard to your Platinum status not general access, i.e. pm volumes. Thanx for the continuing support.

rgds, Paul

mutley
09-07-2013, 08:31 PM
hi all, I'm a wee bit later than normal, but that's my dues paid for another year

Jim

NSXGB
09-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Currently 1143 registered users, 117 active users and only 53 platinum users.

NZNick
10-07-2013, 12:48 AM
One more paid member now.....

just need to get the car to go with it !!!

Mark N
10-07-2013, 07:26 AM
just paid totally forgot :redface:. What is the actual renewal date ? Is it each the anniversary date of joining ? or is it the anniversary date the site was set up or another anniversary. Please confirm so I can pay on time every time.

Many thanks
Mark

NSXGB
10-07-2013, 08:27 AM
just paid totally forgot :redface:. What is the actual renewal date ? Is it each the anniversary date of joining ? or is it the anniversary date the site was set up or another anniversary. Please confirm so I can pay on time every time.

Many thanks
Mark

Hi Mark, you should receive an email warning you when your subscription is about to expire which runs 12 months from when you last paid. You might want to check your email settings on your account or check your junk email if you have not received anything.

Mark N
10-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Hi Mark, you should receive an email warning you when your subscription is about to expire which runs 12 months from when you last paid. You might want to check your email settings on your account or check your junk email if you have not received anything.

Thanks for that. The receive E-mails from administrator was switched off in the settings :doh:

Mark

TheSebringOne
10-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Happy to have paid up recently. :)

Rdevelopments
19-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Only just noticed this, just paid happy to contribute to the forum!

drmikey
28-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Also just noticed this and paid up.

Always wandered what a Platinum member was!!

matpp
10-09-2013, 06:00 AM
Forgot to renew until I saw this thread......now fully subscribed and back to Platinum.

Dragonlady
22-09-2013, 09:32 AM
Membership renewed and payment sent :)

Kaz-kzukNA1
06-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Another year gone by and it’s time to update my platinum status.
Couldn't access my 'Settings' panel through Firefox, chrome, Opera so tried IE with continuous ping and finally, the page showed up.
Just paid.

Small community but great owners and cars.

Kaz

SILVER BULLET
30-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Just renewed my subscription for another year, Cheers, Ian

Pride
30-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Funny how someone paying for their subscription can also remind others to pay theirs.
Anyway that's mine now paid for another year.
cheers,
Clive

britlude
30-04-2014, 10:03 PM
i just wait
for the reminder email to land.. which it did yesterday!

bbvnsx
30-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Just renewed my subscription for another year! :D

Bruno

Mistercorn
01-05-2014, 06:10 AM
I hadn't even noticed there was an option to pay for the forum. The other ones I am on are either supported by advertising or have a subscription to join. Now I know I have upgraded to Platinum Member. The information I have had from here already has been more than worth it.

MC

NSXGB
01-05-2014, 06:28 AM
Currently we have 54 active Platinum members donating to the running of the site, thanks to all.

Good value for less than 50p a week!

Taxi5
01-05-2014, 06:19 PM
I've just purchased my first NSX (I so enjoy saying that) and my insurance gives me 10% off for car club membership. Does going to paid mean you get anything in the post or is it just online. Also how much is it?

NSXGB
01-05-2014, 06:44 PM
I've just purchased my first NSX (I so enjoy saying that) and my insurance gives me 10% off for car club membership. Does going to paid mean you get anything in the post or is it just online. Also how much is it?

You get nothing in the post, it's an online status to mark the fact that you have paid a contribution to support this web site, so in effect you are a paid member of the club. That should be enough for the insurance company.
The two options that have been set up are for either £10 or £20.
Which company was offering that discount?

goldtop
01-05-2014, 06:53 PM
(ahem) I seem to have lapsed. :-o Now rectified.

Taxi5
01-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Towergate insurance.

214nsx
24-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Times fly ... Another year renewed, payment sent.:)

mutley
17-07-2014, 10:45 AM
got my email reminder, so that's me paid up for another year too

Jim

Mark N
17-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Paid today only 7 days late that is not bad for me . I did not get any notification ? then realised my son set up the original account and he had used his E-mail address :redface: Now a proper member again, or is that platinum member.

TheSebringOne
18-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Paid my recently too :)

Dragonlady
24-09-2014, 05:58 AM
Payment for Platinum membership sent though Paypal played up a bit so please can you confirm that it has been received.

Thanks

Sharon

NSXGB
24-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Payment for Platinum membership sent though Paypal played up a bit so please can you confirm that it has been received.

Thanks

Sharon

Than you Sharon, a most generous donation of £1000 has been gratefully received from you today :)

Kaz-kzukNA1
10-10-2014, 10:46 AM
I thought I used to get reminder notification before the Platinum membership expires but for some reason, I didn't get one this year.
However, realised that it is very likely that it was sent out during the Yahoo Japan server was down so just paid with 2 days delay.

Time flies....

Kaz

Taxi5
10-10-2014, 08:18 PM
How do I become a platinum memeber?

Pride
10-10-2014, 08:24 PM
All you need to do is just pay £1000 and you become an instant platinum member.

NSXGB
10-10-2014, 08:32 PM
How do I become a platinum memeber?

Go to your inbox, down the left hand side is a link to "Paid Subscriptions", from there on pretty self explanatory. Payment is by a paypal account.

UnhuZ
12-10-2014, 07:24 AM
Hi,

jesus... so many years on here and never realized that i could contribute....

i just saw this thread (and sub-forum) and made a contribution....

Thanks for this site...worth every penny...

Nuno

nakatomitower
12-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Ahh had no idea either that I could contribute for platinum membership. Have now paid up for a year.....(transaction ID for this payment is: 2UN958186H730191K).

Additionally want to say my heartfelt thanks to all the members who have made me feel welcome to this forum, with a number of you PM'ing with words of advice.

Hopefully will get my first NSX sooner rather than later, so I can update my forum pic :-)

Silver Surfer
26-05-2015, 10:00 PM
K'chiiiinnng!!!
Another year gone....look forward to another.

SS

Problem Child
27-05-2015, 12:24 PM
K'chiiiinnng!!!
Another year gone....look forward to another.

SS
paid up now.......

mutley
03-09-2015, 10:35 AM
Kaz,

Thank you for the reminder email, new subscription now paid.

Cheers
Jim

TheSebringOne
03-09-2015, 12:25 PM
Ditto & paid recently.

Thanks

Kaz-kzukNA1
08-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Another year has gone by and time to renew my membership. Just paid.

Kaz

lotusolly
04-01-2016, 10:33 PM
New year and membership renewed :)

Olly

SILVER BULLET
06-01-2016, 03:31 PM
Happy to confirm my payment for 2016,thank you,

Ian

Silver Surfer
12-01-2016, 10:55 PM
Have paid via Paypal

Mike and Co..... can you confirm as the receiving Paypal address was Kevins.

SS

214nsx
13-01-2016, 07:03 PM
Renewed , payment made through bank transfer.

Kaz-kzukNA1
14-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Just a reminder to everyone.

Please read the rather annoying big yellow Notice at the top of this page. Everyone should read regardless of the purpose of visiting this site.
It was on purposely made big.

If you are thinking of joining/renewing the membership of The Honda NSX Owners Club (THNOC, the Club) now or at some point this year, please do not make payment to Platinum contribution using PayPal.

You need the Club membership to be covered by the PLI for the Club events or to access the Club code/password for the purchase of Club tickets.
The event organisers and the Club will check each ticket application against the Club member list for PLI purpose so please make sure to join the Club before attending the Club events.
You can find further info and payment method (Club bank account) through the above Notice.

Thank you.

UnhuZ
21-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Hi,

i just contributed again ;)

Thank you all,
Nuno

Silver Surfer
30-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Kaaaaccccchiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnng!!

Another year sorted.

SS

exiges1
30-12-2017, 08:02 PM
To whom it may concern, I’ve paid my £25 today, please send me my free goodie bag.

britlude
30-12-2017, 10:20 PM
well i did all the online banking bit, hit the transfer money button, and the bank site declared 'The connection was reset.' and hasn't worked since.. i fear the club account has killed the website :(

edit.... appears it's compatibility with 'chrome' has gone pop.... £25 sent thru, do i get a goody bag too?? ;)

UnhuZ
02-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Hi,

just sent 20€..... there was no option of 25.... are there different options for each member ?!

Thanks,
Nuno

goldnsx
03-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Renewed as well.

Kaz-kzukNA1
03-01-2018, 12:52 PM
Hi,

just sent 20€..... there was no option of 25.... are there different options for each member ?!

Thanks,
Nuno
Hi, all.
As same as previous year, just a reminder of the small print (and probably most of the time ignored….) that will be displayed at the time of making Platinum contribution and the Notice at the top of this page as well as the previous post #193 above……

Please note that making Platinum contribution using the Forum PayPal system won't automatically renew the Club membership.
They are two different things.

The Platinum contribution can be GBP10, EUR10, GBP20 or EUR20 and will force you to use the Forum PayPal system (you can use the card payment even if you don't have PayPal account).

The 2018 Club fee is GBP25 (GBP15 for the Club membership, GBP10 for the Forum Platinum contribution) and you must pay into the Club Bank account.

Account info is on the homepage of the nsxcb site and the link is as follows; http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/content.php?86-The-Honda-NSX-Owners-Club-Club-membership

At the time of setting up the Club, we discussed about making single payment method for both the Club and the Forum to prevent the confusion that Nuno mentioned above but from authority regulation point of view, it was decided to separate the payment method on purposely.

Something to be re-visited in the AGM related to the Club website feature, I guess.

Thank you for your understanding on this.

Kaz

britlude
03-01-2018, 05:30 PM
it always seem to come across so complicatedly.....Basically...

you can join the honda nsx owners club for £25 and get 'free' forum platinum membership included.... (bank transfer) http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/content.php?86-The-Honda-NSX-Owners-Club-Club-membership

OR

you can just contribute to the forums upkeep with the platinum membership for £10..... (paypal) http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/content.php?23-Contributions-to-Support-the-Website

UnhuZ
03-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Hi,

ohhh...ok... thye 25 it's using bank transfer... that's why it didn't show for me.

as i'm not in UK, there is really no point in joining the club, i guess.

Thanks,
Nuno

Pride
04-01-2018, 12:30 PM
£25 payment paid so now a Platinum member once again.👍😁

214nsx
05-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Renewed. .............

Kippers
06-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Me too and pm sent.
Happy New Year,
K

Senninha
07-01-2018, 11:44 AM
Kerrching time ...

Dragonlady
27-06-2018, 09:06 PM
Payment sent for platinum membership, apologies I thought this had already been paid

214nsx
29-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Renewed , Payment had been made through bank transfer, THNOC. Wish you all a happy New year 2019.

ozon02
31-12-2018, 08:40 AM
renewed,

The joy of celebration, the happiness of sharing,
The beauty of a perfect year -
Thats what youre wished at New Year and always!
Have fun!

Mario

Senninha
31-12-2018, 11:10 AM
Kerrching time ... And I hope to see many more of you all this coming year, planning to make more meet and events ...

Pride
31-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Renewed.....

exiges1
31-12-2018, 05:02 PM
Me too

Happy 2019 to all!

Silver Surfer
01-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Renewed...Happy 2019

SS

goldnsx
01-01-2019, 04:45 PM
Happy New Year!
Renewed.

britlude
01-01-2019, 05:38 PM
just paid my subs..... :)

UnhuZ
05-01-2019, 10:20 PM
renewed ... willingly ;)

L696ULO
06-01-2019, 10:22 AM
Renewed too

bbvnsx
07-01-2019, 05:57 PM
+1 here ;)

duncan
07-01-2019, 08:47 PM
Paid via THNOC

seanh
09-01-2019, 11:03 AM
Just renewed

Kaz-kzukNA1
30-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Just renewed for another year of Platinum status.
Will renew my THNOC (the Club) membership separately using banking app and not through the Forum.
Happy new year to everyone.

Kaz

britlude
31-12-2019, 05:05 PM
forum renewed....thnoc next....

Shawnsx5
01-01-2020, 02:02 PM
renewed thnoc forum contribution next- thank you

214nsx
01-01-2020, 04:04 PM
Renewed THNOC. Happy New year to all members.

Mark N
01-01-2020, 07:18 PM
Just renewed for another year of Platinum status.
Will renew my THNOC (the Club) membership separately using banking app and not through the Forum.
Happy new year to everyone.

Kaz

Hi Kaz
I have just renewed my THNOC membership using banking app £25 am I correct in my understanding that covers me for the platinum status on the forum or do I need to do something else ? I thought I read it did but I notice some people are renewing forum then doing THNOC separately Bit confusing .

Regards
Mark

sorepaws
01-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Hi Mark,
If you have paid £25 then you are covered for the forum and the owners club.
Drop Havoc (Martin) a PM with your name so he can cross reference your payment.
If you want to be added to the WhatsApp group send me your name and number.
Hope that helps

Pride
02-01-2020, 01:06 PM
Just renewed mine.
Happy New Year all.

goldnsx
02-01-2020, 03:25 PM
Dumb question: how do you renew?

britlude
02-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Press the settings button top right of the screen, then go to the 'paid subscriptions' bit in the 'my settings' area..... £10 to support the forum... OR....

Pay £25 to the honda nsx owners club which joins you to club AND the forum. Pay via transfer the the account mentioned here ...http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/content.php?86-The-Honda-NSX-Owners-Club-Club-membership

Some of us have thrown caution to the wind with £10 to forum paypal, and £15 to the club account!!!! Cos we are rebels!!!!

Kaz-kzukNA1
02-01-2020, 06:14 PM
Following is for the Forum Platinum contribution only and not for THNOC.

Log In -> click 'Settings' at the top right -> browse 'My Settings' at the left window ->
find 'My Account' column -> click 'Paid Subscriptions' ->
select appropriate drop down window in 'Available Subscriptions' (Platinum or Vendor) ->
select the amount (GBP/EUR 10 or 20).

For THNOC, please pay through Club's bank account.

Please adjust the size of viewing window or watch in Youtube but this;

https://youtu.be/xpUYTBVlhLw

Kaz

Pride
02-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Now if we can just get another 20,000 new members to join at £25 a head the club could then afford to buy and run a full race prepped raw carbon fibre body GT3 NSX.
I bags the first go 😎🏁🏴

Mark N
02-01-2020, 10:28 PM
Now if we can just get another 20,000 new members to join at £25 a head the club could then afford to buy and run a full race prepped raw carbon fibre body GT3 NSX.
I bags the first go 😎🏁🏴

As long as it's not a slow red one.����

duncan
03-01-2020, 02:32 PM
In two parts,
Forum NSXCB renewed direct
THNSXOC renewed separately by Bank Transfer.
Duncan

ozon02
04-01-2020, 08:08 PM
renewed for another year of Platinum status.

L696ULO
05-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Renewed today by sending £25 to THNOC

bbvnsx
05-01-2020, 07:05 PM
+1 on Platinum Status :D! Very pleased!

Kaz-kzukNA1
27-12-2020, 11:21 AM
It's time of the year to re-new my Platinum status.
Thank you NSXCB, just re-newed.

This is separate from the Club (THNOC) membership that is handled through their website (nsxclub.co.uk).

Hope everyone had/having peaceful time.

Kaz

goldnsx
27-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the reminder, just renewed.

britlude
27-12-2020, 06:28 PM
Ditto!!!!!

Heineken
27-12-2020, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the reminder - done :D

214nsx
29-12-2020, 04:58 PM
Renewed by PayPal.

lotusolly
30-12-2020, 11:34 AM
Membership renewed by Paypal :)

L696ULO
31-12-2020, 09:48 AM
Membership paid via PayPal this morning

Shawnsx5
31-12-2020, 11:17 AM
Could someone please post the paypal account for the NSXCB platinum membership subscription?

Please remember that you need to renew your Club membership separately this year and we have a discounted one and two year ratees. Use the link to renew or join at The Honda NSX Owners Club (nsxclub.co.uk) (https://www.nsxclub.co.uk/).

Thank you to those who have either renewed already or joined for the first time for 2021. We will be publishing the discounts we have negotiated with key suppliers for members very soon when we have finalised the arrangements.

All the best for 2021

Neil Shaw

Kaz-kzukNA1
31-12-2020, 12:34 PM
Could someone please post the paypal account for the NSXCB platinum membership subscription?
Neil Shaw
Hi, Neil.
In order to carry out the automated process for the user account, the Platinum contribution is done through the Forum software.

After logged in, please click 'Settings' at the top right.
Browse 'My Settings' at the left window
In 'My Account' column, click 'Paid Subscriptions'.
Select appropriate drop down window in 'Available Subscriptions' (Platinum or Vendor).
Select the amount (GBP/EUR 10 or 20).

HTH

Kaz

NSXGB
31-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Renewed...

Shawnsx5
02-01-2021, 12:52 PM
renewed my platinum membership.

Pride
03-01-2021, 03:11 PM
Just paid for my Platinum, thanks.

Come on all you NSX’ers please now join and support your UK NSX CLUB, it’s going to be a great year:😎

https://www.nsxclub.co.uk/

Silver Surfer
03-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Paid both.

SS

bbvnsx
06-01-2021, 08:27 PM
Paid! With pleasure! :D