PDA

View Full Version : Lots of NSX parts for sale

drmikey
06-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Due to our race car build (NA2 prefacelift) we have lots of components we wont be using so are for sale. Just an example of what we have:

All electrics, interior harness, control boxes, ECU, relays, fuse boxes etc..
All interior trim (excluding main dash frame)
Stereo, switches, indicator/light/wiper stalks
Steering wheel
All ABS components
All SRS components
Carpet
Seats
Speedo/Clocks
Steering column
Door glass
Window motors/mechanism
Engine cover
Boot carpet
Complete tool set
Arch liners
Seat belts

Send me a PM with any requests

Thanks

Mike

angus
07-03-2012, 05:53 PM
hi Mike,
i am interested in the stereo, if you still have get back to me with price etc.
thanks Angus

nigel
07-03-2012, 11:52 PM
O.K. Now maybe I can finish my U.K. parts addition. First and most important, does the donor breaker have headlight washers? If so then that's a great start.
I want / need the OEM wiring for the headlight washer system, the rear fog light and the half staff antenna that feed from the centre console to each respective mentioned items from a non-U.S. model NSX. As most here at NSXCB know I have an Acura and they weren't offered with any of these items or the supporting wiring in the states.
According to "The Kaz", there are three completely different wiring harnesses that were installed at manufacture depending where you were buying your NSX in the world and its respective options offered.
I already have the aeriel and washer system and their respective centre console switches but I still need the rear fog light, which is just a tail light swap, any of the system relays and the OEM wiring that feed each at its position.
I am intending to take the wiring that power the systems from the U.K. / JDM harness and integrating it into my system or God forbid swapping systems.
PM if you feel or just notify me here so all can see my continuing pursuit of these systems

Cheers
nigel.

WhyOne?
08-03-2012, 07:20 AM
Is the passenger side interior door handle available? If so what is its condition & how much would you like for it please?

08-03-2012, 08:16 AM
pm sent :)

Hagasan
08-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Ian you should have asked yesterday, could have pointed you to these!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-NSX-DOOR-HANDLE-PAIR-/290676463383?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43adaad717

Is the passenger side interior door handle available? If so what is its condition & how much would you like for it please?

WhyOne?
08-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Ian you should have asked yesterday, could have pointed you to these!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-NSX-DOOR-HANDLE-PAIR-/290676463383?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43adaad717

Rats!

Oh well, it is isn't desperate, nothing is broken.

drmikey
08-03-2012, 02:55 PM
All PMs replied to :)

kingsley
08-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Hi drmikey

What colour is the carpet and seats

Senninha
08-03-2012, 05:15 PM
I suspect from these photos they will OEM black

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?9358-Did-anyone-used-to-own-this-NSX&highlight=

Hi drmikey

What colour is the carpet and seats

drmikey
08-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Carpets are dark grey and the seats are black

kingsley
09-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi drmikey

Do you still have the car jack. If so how much do you want for it. Also where abouts in the country do you live.

Kingsley

drmikey
09-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Jack and tool kit sold I'm afraid

Silver Surfer
09-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Hi Drmikey,

Is the centre console for sale?

SS

nigel
10-03-2012, 01:39 AM
Nigel here agan,
Need to ask, are the parts for an NA1 or an NA2 edition NSX?

Chees
nigel

WhyOne?
10-03-2012, 07:40 AM
1999, NA2 pre-facelift Nigel.

Hagasan
10-03-2012, 08:29 AM
Most of the parts are listed on ebay as well.... eg. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Acura-NSX-NA1-NA2-Electric-Leather-Reclining-Seats-Rails-/370591691786?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5648fc740a

and then look at sellers other items...

drmikey
10-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Some items are on eBay but I have a lot of other random parts not listed.

nigel
10-03-2012, 09:24 PM
drmikey,
Your PM box is full and won't accept any messages.
Please reply.
I'm wondering, specifically, what wiring you have as I might be able to make them work for my needs.

Cheers
nigel

drmikey
10-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Hi Nigel, all the fog and washer loom is integrated into the main interior and dash harness. Would be quite a bit of work to separate it

Hagasan
11-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Nigel,

would it not just be easier to use the diagram for foglight ccts etc from the shop manual and run in your own wiring?

I don't know if the US headlights have the aim height adjustment motors installed but if so, do you intend to wire in this cct to? Switch is in the centre console as well beside the fogs..

Gary

drmikey,
Your PM box is full and won't accept any messages.
Please reply.
I'm wondering, specifically, what wiring you have as I might be able to make them work for my needs.

Cheers
nigel

nigel
11-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Hi Gary,

No, the US model have no wiring feeds/connectors to the centre console for any switches. Our cars have a "coin tray" where the rest of the worlds cars have a switch panel.
I'd love to have the headlight adjuster system but I think that would be to many adjuster bits at the head lights to integrate into these cars. I'd like to have a look at the complete installation to see if I can make that work as well so I could have all the EDM controls.
If I can get my hands on the proper wiring I would integrate that circut in at the same time so in case a breaker comes along in the future with the adjusters available I could add the them.
The reason I was looking for the EDM/UK wiring harness is to get the correct wiring colours/connectors for the four switches and relays and where they tie into the main harness and then find them at the scrap yard here from other Hondas/Acuras and blend them into my harness.
I know this may be excessive but i'd like to make my car unique in the US market.
Sudesh has helped with some bits and switches so far.

Cheers
nigel

nigel
11-03-2012, 02:46 PM
drmikey,
How much for the loom and to post it to S.W. Florida? Post code 33919.
If the cost isn't sky high i'd like to have a go.

Cheers
nigel

Hagasan
11-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Nigel,

what I was meaning is that you may already have the headlight motors in your headlight. There are two grey 6P connectors at the headlights. One for the lifting motor and the other for the headlight bulbs. The US cars only have three wires on the harness side for the bulb circuit. On the lamp unit side, do you have six wires? You would see three of these going to the adjustment motor and the other three, blue/white/back going to the lamps. You'll probably need to remove the cover to see.... If the motors are fitted then the circuit is easy to wire in. Be aware though that the pop-up and facelift adjusting switches, although looking the same externally, are different in the way they work. You cannot use a facelift switch on your car.

It may be like the US spec 02+ headlights. They also have the headlight aim motors fitted but not wired up. This motor does however have the manual adjustment carried out through the motor which the early car does not. As a lot of US owners seem to mention headlight bounce with the later lights I wonder if this is because the motors are not powered up and held in "tension" Even for these lights to be powered it is quite easy to retrofit.

I had recently played around with both set-ups to get the later system working in an early car.....

I can understand you wanting to do everything as close to stock as possible but short of a complete harness swap this is going to be trickier to intergrate. As with most cars, it is easy to wire in "standalone" foglights then and also the healight aim. Even the headlight wash would be straightforward. You could easily make a mini harness from the console switches running throught to the front of the car for the fog, aim & wash and then a few wires to the rear. There maybe spare slots in your relay panel where you could wire into and insert the required relays.

I have a whole spare 2000 harness myself but don't think I would sell as it's good insurance if I was ever unlucky to have a meltdown. I'm not sure of the US harness run but the main bulk in the RHD car runs down the right side of the car upto the right side behind the dash where the large connector block is going to the front under the hood. THe rest carries up and over the clocks to the left side for the fuseboard. This may mean any RHS harness you get would have to be "rabitted" for the wiring you want and elongated. Seems excessive a whole harness for a few wires?

Gary
Hi Gary,

No, the US model have no wiring feeds/connectors to the centre console for any switches. Our cars have a "coin tray" where the rest of the worlds cars have a switch panel.
I'd love to have the headlight adjuster system but I think that would be to many adjuster bits at the head lights to integrate into these cars. I'd like to have a look at the complete installation to see if I can make that work as well so I could have all the EDM controls.
If I can get my hands on the proper wiring I would integrate that circut in at the same time so in case a breaker comes along in the future with the adjusters available I could add the them.
The reason I was looking for the EDM/UK wiring harness is to get the correct wiring colours/connectors for the four switches and relays and where they tie into the main harness and then find them at the scrap yard here from other Hondas/Acuras and blend them into my harness.
I know this may be excessive but i'd like to make my car unique in the US market.
Sudesh has helped with some bits and switches so far.

Cheers
nigel

nigel
11-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Cheers Gary,

I'll have a look for the headlight motors but I think as the complete wiring harnesses are different they probibly left that circut out as well as the motors.
Your right, it would be excessive to replace the entire wiring loom system just for a few circuts.
I would at least like to have the correct wire and tracer colour for the "mini-harness" circuts.
I also agree in the RHD harness is mirrored/opposite the LHD harness so although it may work it would need to be swapped to LHD and in some cases elongated. To much work. I just don't want to have a bodged up installation for my own piece of mind and in case I ever sell the car, (NEVER !)
I'm going to have to install a "mini-harness" but I need to get a copy of the EDM wiring schematic as a guide to make the segments as OEM as possible. I may be able to get Honda connectors and wiring in the proper colours, once I know them, from the scrap yard from other Honda/Acura breakers.
By the way, thanks for your interest.

Cheers
nigel