PDA

View Full Version : 15hp for £15 is it true???

Lankstarr
28-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Has anybody heard of these?-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15BHP-Power-Module-Honda-Integra-Legend-NSX-S2000-Jazz_W0QQitemZ8024848070QQcategoryZ32094QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

Don't really want to mess around without being told I am not being stupid by somebody that knows better!!! Sounds too good to be true - has anyone heard of these or used them?

UltraViolet
28-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Been around for years - ignore it, tis rubbish.

Lankstarr
29-12-2005, 02:46 PM
I kinda knew that was comin... just needed to hear someone say it! :oops:

TheQuietOne
29-12-2005, 03:17 PM
Whack that £15 in the savings acount towards the NSX mate... :wink:

On my reckoning you'll need about £1071.43 / 15bhp for it.... :shock:

Matt

Lankstarr
29-12-2005, 03:57 PM
If you can find me an NSX for £1,314 mate please point me there!!!

I think I'll be lucky to get 3.2'd for £1,314 per 15hp!!!

Stick to the sales mate!!!

Lankstarr
29-12-2005, 04:00 PM
sorry to jump down your throat so quickly..... my hasty calculations may not have taken into account any mods you have done to your nsx... could it be tru that you have it pushing 7,350hp???

TheQuietOne
29-12-2005, 04:12 PM
No idea what you're talking about...you might be good with numbers but it is a shame you can't read... :roll:

Lankstarr
29-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Awww that's not fair - even the joys of editing can't save you!

If you reqally did mean to put 1,073 first time then it's you that can't write!!

BrownBear
29-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Timeout guys, please. Cheers

TheQuietOne
29-12-2005, 05:10 PM

Joe,

PM messages from about 30 mins ago:

Him: just checking out this private message malarky - maybe we should chat in here!

Only just worked out what pm stood for - this site gets bigger for me everyday... it's like Christmas all over again!

Me: 'We should I have a feeling we will get a subtle reminder the site is for more than just us to have a chat from a few of the more serious members...'

Swap serious for sensible if you like - or people who vistis the board for the right reasons 100% of the time.

Just to show self-moderation can work...

Glad to hear you sold the car too - what's on the horizon next?

Matt.

BrownBear
29-12-2005, 07:03 PM

Swap serious for sensible if you like - or people who vistis the board for the right reasons 100% of the time.

Just to show self-moderation can work...

Fair point, Matt. No problem at all - hopefully, if you re-read the thread and given the fact that I may have missed the joke, you'll understand my reason for posting...

I have an Arctic Blue Pearl Integra DC5 now - nothing like the NSX, obviously, but still a big grin - especially in the snow (spins up in 3rd - now I'm heading for a tree :shock: :D )

Cheers
Joe

TheQuietOne
29-12-2005, 08:38 PM
I was aware while posting actually...so I totally understood the comment - plus it is anoyying when there is only one thread on the home page to jump straight into, especially when it is such a pointless one.

DC5, sounds nice, I toyed with one of those in track spec actually, drove it twice but at the time I just couldn't justify the different cost between that and my CTR esepcially as my Civic was actually quicker. I really like the overall package in the non-track ITR though - all feels much more modern than the DC2's although they are still probabaly my favourite all time Honda for all out usability and speed :wink:

Anyway, thanks for not hitting us with cyber fines, or whatever the alternatives to a slight knock of heads were!

Matt.