PDA

View Full Version : Brownbear's NSX seen on M25 with new owner last night

simonprelude
28-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Seen last night on the M25 just after the M4 junction clockwise.

I was in the very loud White Integra type R (DC2) was looking at it quite a bit :)

New owner I hope you are happy, mine was tucked up nice and safe in my garage.

BrownBear
29-12-2005, 09:08 AM
I hope he enjoys it as much as I did - (to the New Owner - feel free to contact me if you have any queries).

He only picked it up last week, so I guess he's making the most of it. I hope he wasn't going to Kent, though - I had a very interesting time down there on Tuesday (having to look out of the passenger window to see where I was going a few times! :shock: ).

osiris_x11
31-12-2005, 04:51 AM
For those who don't know about BrowBear's former (recent) NSX, talk about mirror-finish concours! The mirrors in my washroom aren't even that reflective. By far, the best Brooklands Green NSX (US color reference) I've ever had the chance to see... :!:

(I assume Charlotte Green = Brooklands Green)

Hope to see BrownBear in another NSX next time I'm in the UK! :wink:

BrownBear
31-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks, Umar!

I think you're right that Brooklands Green=Charlotte Green (IMO should have called it Brooklands here also).

The finish was partially down to the factory and partially down to some elbow grease (using Meguirs Clay, Zymol HD Cleanse + Meguirs NXT wax) - took about 14 hours all told. Not all in one go though, I did it over the weekend - boy, was I popular? :wink:

See you next time you're here - you can have a go in the ITR then!

Cheers