PDA

View Full Version : www.thepowerofdreams.com

jaws
27-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Quirky advert this. There's a piece about a superb, all aluminium, F1 bred sports car designed with the help of Ayrton Senna which needed a whole new factory to build it. Two seconds later there's some bloke with a tea cosy on his head telling me they don't make them any more! Why are Honda using a model now out of production in a new advertising campaign? They also drop some big hints about F1 ambitions, could this be the start of the build up to an NSX replacement?

Nice New Formula Red at the close of Top Gear. Where did they get it from? Anyone here?

jaytip
28-12-2005, 01:16 PM
There's a piece about a superb, all aluminium, F1 bred sports car designed with the help of Ayrton Senna which needed a whole new factory to build it. Two seconds later there's some bloke with a tea cosy on his head telling me they don't make them any more! Why are Honda using a model now out of production in a new advertising campaign?
Nearly all the modes of transport in that advert are out of production!!
I think it is just showing Honda's evolution from the beginning to their current vehicles.
If you dream of doing it, you can .I.E "the power of dreams"
I could be talking sh!t though :lol:

Rob_Fenn
28-12-2005, 03:01 PM
The red NSX has been the Honda press car for a while, i drove it earlier this year

simonprelude
28-12-2005, 04:35 PM
And was at Goodwood under a big banner saying NSX Type R :lol:

The red NSX has been the Honda press car for a while, i drove it earlier this year