PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo ... now an NSX owner

DamianW
17-04-2004, 02:19 PM
One red, 2001, manual NSX is now mine.

Thanks to Kevin for popping by and giving the car a quick once over. Apologies I kinda suddenly left on you, I was really itching to drive it. Will have to meet up sometime, I'll buy you a beer.

By the way, tossers at Brayley left the car with no fuel in it... thing was in the red, had to immediately call for petrol. I find that unacceptable and will be complaining. They also failed to get the service book stamped for christs sakes.

Right, best take it somewhere for a quick blast.

Kevin
17-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Well done, it's a nice car. I didn't think you were getting such a new one. I think if it were mine probably wouldn't take it to a track. Or at least not get serious about tracking it. Maybe once a year for a bit of fun. You really don't have to worry about things going wrong. Of course there maybe something that does, but, statistically NSXs are fairly trouble free.

Don't blame you for wanting to drive it, I remember the feeling myself.

Hopefully we'll meet up at the NSXCB meeting, if we work out where it's going to be!

Now get some Zymol wax from www.zymol.co.uk, and make it really shiny.

Get some pics of it, onto this site as well!

DamianW
17-04-2004, 05:23 PM
Yeah will get some pics (Liz took some but the cheapo camera we used completed cocked up the light reading) and post.

Liz did mention you chatted about this NSX meet on May 8th, I think I need to come along to that and say hello :D

That engine is so fabulous :evil:

Edited: agree about trackdays actually ... although I love trackdays I'll probably be using Bookatracks car hire service. I still want to at least say I've done some laps in it though.