PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas / Good luck for 2006

Greybloke
25-12-2005, 12:00 AM
Happy Christmas to all :D

(Was just interested to see who is sad enough to be logging in on Christmas day :shock: )

Have a great day whatever you are dooing, and be sure to tell if you are the receiver of anything interesting or NSX related :lol:

Rob_Fenn
25-12-2005, 12:07 AM
I am easily sad enough.. just finished wrapping the presents and put them under the tree! Have got my dad the NSX book and a BMI DVD featuring some modified NSXs so he should be happy!

Have a good one all...

Cheers,

-Rob

AR
25-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Merry Christmas to all of you.

jaytip
25-12-2005, 12:19 AM
Merry Christmas everyone.Hope you all have a wonderfull time.

Ciaran
25-12-2005, 12:22 AM
I was casually reading the forum, just catching up on the last week, when I read this, and wondered what Country you were living in, and then checked my watch............oops . Happy Christmas to all, santa is bringing me nice new wheels from Calafornia, however he appears to have parked in L.A. airport since Thursday, according to the online tracking.......come on Santa get the finger out, nice shiny wheels are needed over here....

Ian.M
25-12-2005, 06:28 AM
I have paid a deposit on a 91 NSX and will collect early in the New Year so Santa is a little late for me, but I am not complaining. Thanks to all on the site for help and a very merry Christmas :D

DAVEMAT
25-12-2005, 07:34 AM
I'm easily sad enough to be on here today, sat at work in Azerbaijan on Christmas Day, isn't the best thing to be doing. :(
Anyway hopefully Santa will get my new shiny wheels to me before I return in January.

All the best to everyone

sportyking
25-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas all,

Santa wasn't this unreliable when I was a kid, by the sound of it he has misplaced a big box of NSX christmas goodies, mine included :( Never mind they will arrive and it will be like having two Christmas days for those of us waiting :D

Greybloke
26-12-2005, 01:14 AM
Well done chaps, that's dedication logging in on Christmas day :D

I think we should start a very exclusive sub forum.... how about the Christmas 8?

Nothing NSX related for me ( I'm far too inpatient and usually just buy things myself) but I did receive a very nice coffee table type book, Speed Adicts - Grand Prix Racing, by Mark Hughes. Oh also some Meguires Wax :D Roll on Summer............................

ctrlaltdelboy
26-12-2005, 12:10 PM
well clearly I'm not quite as sad as you 8 :lol: but can I squeeze in 9th position with a boxing day contribution? :P

britlude
26-12-2005, 03:36 PM
hi, another boxing day visitor...

Santa was kind with his NSX based prezzies, Brian Long book, 1/24 tamiya model, huge 1/12 Rosso model,and a genuine service manual (not on CD!) fascinating reading! ok, so the last 2 I bought on Ebay, but were stolen and wrapped-up for christmas when they arrived, but still pretty good!

Happy new year everyone!

Sagacitas
26-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Since this seems to be purely a thread about who has logged on - I did yesterday (didn't post anything like most days) and am obviously on again today. :?

why? Because I like the NSX.

Anyone see the Auto for £15,995 at the Honda dealer?

Richard

TheQuietOne
27-12-2005, 01:14 AM
hi, another boxing day visitor...

Santa was kind with his NSX based prezzies, Brian Long book, 1/24 tamiya model, huge 1/12 Rosso model,and a genuine service manual (not on CD!) fascinating reading! ok, so the last 2 I bought on Ebay, but were stolen and wrapped-up for christmas when they arrived, but still pretty good!

Happy new year everyone!

Was that the one that went for £140ish...I nearly started to bid for that? Bet it's a great model if it that one from a few months back....

I logged on earlier too, so can I joint the boxing day 'crew'?

britlude
28-12-2005, 04:45 PM
rosso model was from Ebay USA, delivered EPS for £122, missed the one over here at £146, and saved my brother some money on my Christmas prez!

NSXGB
31-12-2005, 09:32 AM
....and a Happy 2006 to all....Have fun tonight, whatever your plans...

Greybloke
31-12-2005, 10:51 PM
OK it's me again..... new years eve and logging on :shock:
Now where's my gang of 8?

Happy 2006 everyone, hope to meet up with more of you during the year, good luck to all.

Nick

Jim
31-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Just spent all evening reviewing NSXprime, great way to see in the New Year. ( I am not normally that sad, but with a one week old baby not much else to do this year)

Happy New Year.

Jim

ctrlaltdelboy
01-01-2006, 01:51 PM
guess I'm late to this party too!

happy 2006 anyway!

Ciaran
01-01-2006, 08:23 PM
phew!! just hobbled in, with a few hours to spare, at least I got here on the day.

three more days until my new wheels arrived, and feeling a little lighter c/o our VAT & excise man, he got me for Eur112, which is not to bad, I suppose.... :?