PDA

View Full Version : H6 NSX 1991 Manual on Autotrader

kevinpsw
21-08-2011, 04:13 PM
I used to own a 97 yellow NSX but lost it in an M25 crash in 07 - I do believe it has since been put back on the road. It was N5X TS if anyone knows it.

I am now able to afford to buy another although, as much as I drool after the 05 yellow at 45k, I need to be down at the low end on the market.

I'm interested in H6 NSX which, assuming it is accurately described, is now quite reasonably priced.

Has anyone actually been to see it and/or driven it? If so, a post or a PM on its condition and supposed FHSH would be appreciated.

I'm in Afghanistan at the moment but I get a couple of weeks off next month so I'd be able to go and view the car then myself, if it's worth a look.

Many thanks.

Lankstarr
28-08-2011, 08:13 PM
I sold this car a few years back and I think it was also sudesh's. For a 1991 car with 100k I'd say it was in great condition, it certainly drove very well.

L*

umran9
29-08-2011, 07:31 AM
I did enquire about this Nsx a Few months when i was in the market for one, Its had 15 previous keepers which put me off! However it still may be good car...

Unregistered
29-08-2011, 08:26 PM
When I had it I had stacks of sh so I didn't think the number of keepers was tgat big a deal - still a lot though! Bodywork was in good order, I've seen a couple of 91s with better but a shed load with worse! Overall I'd say a good price unless summin crazy has happened to it in the last few years!

Luke (Lankstarr)

kevinpsw
30-08-2011, 04:18 AM
Lankstarr. Thanks for response. I've also PM'd Sudesh.
Assuming there is nothing obviously wrong, it's the clutch I worry about at 2k a pop. If still on second, it'll need probably a new one very soon.
Strangely, the dealer hasn't replied to my email so maybe it's sold and he has forgotten to delete the advert.

Tokyo-Joe
01-09-2011, 06:30 AM
It's always best to call, I find a lot of people I deal with in the motor trade don't take you seriously until you put a call in.

kevinpsw
01-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the advice. I will when I'm in the UK. I get a limited amount of minutes provided free of charge by the Army each week and I'm not going to spend them on this.

Odd. The car has been for sale for 6 months or more. I'd bother to reply if I were them, not least as not to hardly suggests top customer service. It also makes me wonder why bother to provide an email address.

Sudesh
01-09-2011, 07:05 PM
PM replied too Kevin.

Nick Graves
04-09-2011, 06:13 PM
It's not uncommon.

I dunno whether they're using the car as their own & aren't bothered about selling it, or whether they get so many dreamers that they wait for the persistent to persist.

The recession will probably do some useful filtering of car traders....