PDA

View Full Version : Trade/Sale Advan AVS Model 5 (17x9)

unreal-icarus
27-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Hi,

I have a set (4) of rare high quality wheels: Advan AVS Model 5 (not T5). Those are in 17x9 Offset +22,5x 114,3, dark silver metallic and in great shape (newly refurbished).

Picture (not my car, but same wheel, will take photos if there's interest):
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/1400/1202/3498100609_large.jpg

I would like to keep those wheels, because it was nearly impossible to get such a good set since they are discontinued, but those wheels are slightly to wide in the front of my car.

I would like to either trade 2 of them for exact the same wheels in 17x9 or 17x8 with higher offset (prefered!)

or would trade the whole set for another set of high quality wheels (5Spoke or mesh, at least 8" wide and in good condition. For example Volk GT-C)

The Last option would be to sell the whole set of the advans. But I'm not sure yet. If you really want them, feel free to give me a reasonable offer. Those wheels are highly sought after and the newer model, the T5, which isn't as nice as the old one but has about the same price for one wheel. ~ 450€. just to give you an idea. I won't reply to offers like "hey what about 400$ for the set?"

Any offers to: mastericarus@hotmail.com
I am located in Germany, prefer deals within europe.