PDA

View Full Version : Selling my NSX...What's it worth?

starchaser
24-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Hello people, I am selling my nsx after owning it for nearly six years. It's a 1994 Red and black manual with 125k.
I have just spent £2.5k having the bodywork professionally resprayed and paintguarded as the red was fading. The interior has had a refresh with a CF effect dash kit and the seats have been professionally retrimmed in red and black leather. Overall the car is in fantastic condition, everything works as it should, new aircon pump and catchpot fitted so nice and cold, tyres are excellent and the wheels have also been professionally refurbished. It has not got a full history but it has a big file and has been looked after by a local garage ever since I have owned it. The drivers door window regulator has been replaced together with the plastic thingy which is now an aluminium thingy. A tracker is also fitted. It starts on the button and goes great!

So what can I expect to get for it?

Your wisdom would be appreciated!

SILVER BULLET
24-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Can't give any wisdom on the correct value/price but have to say the car looks great, so should go quickly I would think,good luck with the sale,

Cheers,

Ian

Senninha
24-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Hi,

A recent example for comparison would be Greyblokes. Red / Black, 93 I think, with 150k and good history like your own was advertised and sold swiftly around the £14.5k mark. If the big service and cambelt / water pump have been done recently, coupled with the refurb work you've kindly completed for the next owner then as a guide, between here and £17k if its ready to go for someone.

HTH, Paul

AR
24-07-2011, 03:33 PM
The main issue is the British drivers adversity to cars with over 100K even if we all know they are OK.

Paul is about right on the money.

Silver Surfer
24-07-2011, 07:39 PM
I agree...£17,950 due to the higher mileage....strong selling point is everything potential niggles have been fixed.

GLWS

SS

AR
24-07-2011, 07:44 PM
£17 tops Kare if we use yours as a guide.

Silver Surfer
24-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Yes...but you got to give the man some negotiating leaway. ;):D

SS

AR
24-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Haha like when people add 99.99 instead of a hundred.

Greybloke
26-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Hi Guys, yes thats about right, and it sold quite quick at that price. (BTW I'm still lurking!)

Hi,

A recent example for comparison would be Greyblokes. Red / Black, 93 I think, with 150k and good history like your own was advertised and sold swiftly around the £14.5k mark.

HTH, Paul