PDA

View Full Version : Another nice example for sale

nobby
20-07-2011, 09:34 PM
A nice targa up for sale

http://pistonheads.com/sales/3051412.htm

i have seen this car first hand and its very nice indeed; the exhaust system is really nice too and of course has been brought back to good health by Sudesh ... even though he wont admit it himself!

i know its not everyone's favourite colour but i like it and it does look well when fully polished etc. Either way its a good car and has now a good history behind it. any one in the market for an NSX should consider this.

Sudesh
20-07-2011, 10:02 PM
A nice targa up for sale

http://pistonheads.com/sales/3051412.htm

i have seen this car first hand and its very nice indeed; the exhaust system is really nice too and of course has been brought back to good health by Sudesh ... even though he wont admit it himself!

i know its not everyone's favourite colour but i like it and it does look well when fully polished etc. Either way its a good car and has now a good history behind it. any one in the market for an NSX should consider this.

That car has actually huge history behind it and was owned by the director of a Honda dealership here, Ed is being too kind as I dont think of myself as the finest available, as Yoda said in Star Wars, "There is another" lol; and he is the master!

but I do what I can and always make myself available for anyone in need of NSX help and advise.

NSXGB
21-07-2011, 07:33 AM
That car has actually huge history behind it and was owned by the director of a Honda dealership here, Ed is being too kind as I dont think of myself as the finest available, as Yoda said in Star Wars, "There is another" lol; and he is the master!

but I do what I can and always make myself available for anyone in need of NSX help and advise.

I think Ed's ad is saying the car is 'the finest available' lol. :)

Rob_Fenn
25-07-2011, 01:00 PM
If you look at the PH classifieds you can see how much people expect for a manual and auto respectively. I would argue the coupe above it is a car that, on face value, looks better. However, it is £10k cheaper than this one thanks to the gearbox!

Anyone worked out the cost of a conversion?

bernev
27-07-2011, 06:44 PM
I read the advert with interest. Why is that, in adverts, everybody says their car is the best in the country? how can they possibly know? I have a 10,000 mile 1996 manual NA1 which is as new - it has never been used in the rain and is pristine underneath let alone topside. But I would not presume that it was the best in the UK. For all I know there are other specimens out there which are similarly tucked up in controlled conditions with even less use. Regrettably,other pressures prevent me from using the car so it will still sit there under its cover being started from time to time. I do worry that lack of use it isn't good for it but it doesn't get damp at all which is the main thing and all the systems are worked regularly.