PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody get the Taitec FN-09?

Tokyo-Joe
15-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Hey all,

I'll be (fingers crossed) picking up my first NSX next week and i've been researching which is the right exhaust for me as that's the first thing i'll want to change.

After reading many reviews and listening to sound clips the Taitec FN-09 seems to fit the bill for me (good looking, beautiful loud sound, quad tips).

My question is does anybody know if this discontinued exhaust can still be obtained? I have emailed SOS but other advice would be gladly received :)

Thanks!

NSXGB
15-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Try Andy at VtecDirect or keep your eyes peeled on the classifieds on nsxprime.

Hey all,

I'll be (fingers crossed) picking up my first NSX next week and i've been researching which is the right exhaust for me as that's the first thing i'll want to change.

After reading many reviews and listening to sound clips the Taitec FN-09 seems to fit the bill for me (good looking, beautiful loud sound, quad tips).

My question is does anybody know if this discontinued exhaust can still be obtained? I have emailed SOS but other advice would be gladly received :)

Thanks!

AR
26-07-2011, 04:25 PM
My advice go with Zero Drone :)

Silver Surfer
26-07-2011, 11:24 PM
I would vote for Arys ZD exhaust...value for money and top quality!....I've got 2!!

SS

AR
27-07-2011, 01:00 AM
Cheers SS much appreciated :-)

Tokyo-Joe
27-07-2011, 06:38 AM
Thanks for the replies guys, I've heard the ZD and it sounds nice.

I actually ordered my new exhaust from the states this weekend so can't wait for it to arrive :)