View Full Version : Wide arch NSX spotted ...

DTA-Motorsport
12-12-2005, 03:37 PM
I was driving along the A435 this morning between J3 M42 and Redditch and was passed by a stunning looking NSX. It appeared to have undergone quite a transformation as it definitely had a wide arch conversion at the rear and a NSX-R rear spoiler. It was black with deep dish chromed alloys and quad exhaust outlets at the rear. The front and sides also seem to have had spoilers/skirts added. Couldn't see who was driving it as it had tinted windows ... Has anyone else seen this one around or know whether the owner is on here? If he's local I'd love to have a proper look at it rather than a fleeting glimpse at 85mph!

Also, I've got 8 crystal NSX paperweights available for immediate delivery. See the appropriate thread in the DTA-Motorsport section for pics. Special Christmas Stocking Offer: £20 delivered (rrp = £25 delivered)

Dan

Rob_Fenn
13-12-2005, 10:57 AM
Interesting, barely ever see NSXs let alone modified ones. I have seen a bodykitted one on the South Circular before but don't remember it being a wide arch kit...

-Rob

modarr
13-12-2005, 06:55 PM
There's a drift spec NSX that is black and sounds similar. Owned by the man behind a *** tuning company, possibly Option Motorsport.