PDA

View Full Version : Any one know about these cars please

kingsley
09-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Been looking for a Honda NSX for a while now....Seen 5 or 6 cars two which may be of interest are a 1997 Green NSX reg is P778 KJC auto and the other is 1997 Silver NSX reg is R74 ULL manual . Any feed back on these two I would be very grateful. Seen the Red NSX reg N11 NSX nice car top money and has a few paint chips, glass mark, looks as if it may have had a paint job at the front other wise very tidy. I have looked at a white one drives well, needs some work and has after market wheels.
Kingsley:)

nobby
10-06-2011, 06:21 PM
hi mate

welcome on board, hope you find the right NSX for you.

in relation to these cars, have a browse in the Tech Section and review kaz's health check and Sudesh's refresh to provide you with a very good overview of areas, issues etc to look for an potentially ask current vendors what the status is.

things to look out for are well documented in these forums so make sure you do your homework and you know what you are looking at. HPI checks always useful; arming yourself with this info will be beneficial and i am sure someone on here will know some of these cars.

good luck in your search

Been looking for a Honda NSX for a while now....Seen 5 or 6 cars two which may be of interest are a 1997 Green NSX reg is P778 KJC auto and the other is 1997 Silver NSX reg is R74 ULL manual . Any feed back on these two I would be very grateful. Seen the Red NSX reg N11 NSX nice car top money and has a few paint chips, glass mark, looks as if it may have had a paint job at the front other wise very tidy. I have looked at a white one drives well, needs some work and has after market wheels.
Kingsley:)