PDA

View Full Version : Air con spares

Mark N
03-06-2011, 04:03 PM
I am looking for some spares for my aircon system. Are their any members on this forum who have removed their system that would be willing to sell it or part of it to me. The parts I have been told that I need are :
PFKL 876057 Discharge pipe C
PFKL 876130 Condender pipe A
PFKL 876231 Condenser pipe C
PFKL 706926 Stay comp condenser bracket
It is possible that I may need other parts so I am considering purchasing the whole system. If you know of anyone braking an NSX or considering turning their car into a track car and removing the system to save weight please let me know.

Many thanks
Mark

NSX 2000
04-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Hi Mark

I would try a PM to Rob Fenn, he may have these parts.

You might be able to get these from the US as I think (but check first) there is little differance on the AC side of things.

Paul

duncan
04-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Mark,
You might do better if you quote Honda part numbers, the references you give are [I assume] from the Lings and are unique to them, useful for pricing but not much else.
For the 3 pipes the option exists to get a [decent] air con guy or hose firm to make you a hose of the appropriate length with the correct fittings, might not be as pretty but they will be cheaper.
I don't know the date of your car, but be aware the threads on the air drier changed between the types of refrigerant see Honda tech note 92/027, [link as attached http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/TSB_92-027], so be careful if you are buying second hand, I do not know if the threads on the other intermediate fittings also changed.
Duncan