PDA

View Full Version : Original Bose Radio

Trident
11-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Has anyone got a Bose Radio/Casette head unit that they don't want? Mine has nearly given up, and as I have replaced two of the speaker/amps (cheap originals from Bose) and I want to keep the car original, then I won't be putting in a modern system. An Alpine CD changer would be a bonus. Trident

osiris_x11
11-12-2005, 10:15 PM
I acquired a JDM Honda OEM Bose stereo head-unit awhile back. I never got around to installing it, as my original one is still working just fine. This was an used head-unit, still in great condition. I don't think there shouldn't be compatability issues... :?:

I also have an Alpine Acura/Honda OEM 6-disc changer and bracket for the bool install; I'm looking into getting some MP3 device I can use w/ my head-unit. Still unsure about this, at this moment.

If you are interested, don't hesitate to ask for more information. I can look into shipping to you, as well (assuming customs/excise tariff-free?).

All the bests'!

Rob_Fenn
11-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Should have the full system available in the new year.

Trident
13-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Thanks for responding guys. I will be away for Christmas and New year, but will be keen to follow up offers in the new year.

Trident :D

david_f
03-02-2006, 12:50 PM
If you're still looking, I've a perfect OE Bose radio/cassette for sale. Make me an offer!

Cheers, David.

swlabhot
20-02-2006, 02:16 PM
I have the complete set - haedunit, cd changer etc... PM me if interested.

Thx,
Steven