PDA

View Full Version : Goodwood festival of speed competition !

nationofzeros
22-05-2011, 06:39 AM
Once again our generous friends at Honda UK are doling out the goodies to their favorite pocket supercar club !

This year they have offered us 3 sets of tickets (one driver, one guest) to the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Saturday 2 July, with full HONDA VIP hospitality treatment on the day !

So here's the challenge ; the first 3 'Platinum' members to PM me the answer to the following question, plus details as below, are the lucky winners !

Question : How many cc (e.g. xxxx cc) is the NA1 (first generation) NSX-R engine ?

You will also need to include your name, name of guest, contact telephone number, e-mail address and postal address in your PM

Finally, it sometimes takes a few days to sort it all out afterwards with HUK so despite temptation, no post entry pestering allowed please !

So - fingers on the buzzers and good luck !

Chris

britlude
22-05-2011, 05:49 PM
pm sent..... (and it show's up as platinum!!!! :) )

NSX 2000
22-05-2011, 09:03 PM
PM sent.

Paul.

Ewan
22-05-2011, 09:43 PM
quite probably too late, but PM sent also :)

nationofzeros
23-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Thanks to all of the participants who worked feverishly to answer the non trick question

The correct answer is 2977 cc

And the 3 'first past the post' lucky winners are...

Papalazarou, Hagasan and Britlude !

HUK should be in touch once I've sorted out your personal details with them - get ready to bask in the 'VIP' excesses they will no doubt lavish on you !

Commiserations to the rest, but to misquote 'Highlander' , there can only be 3 (plus their guests of course)

Chris

AR
23-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Honda should get back to the drawing board and get a new NSX on the go!!!

Hagasan
25-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Thanks to all of the participants who worked feverishly to answer the non trick question

The correct answer is 2977 cc

And the 3 'first past the post' lucky winners are...

Papalazarou, Hagasan and Britlude !

HUK should be in touch once I've sorted out your personal details with them - get ready to bask in the 'VIP' excesses they will no doubt lavish on you !

Commiserations to the rest, but to misquote 'Highlander' , there can only be 3 (plus their guests of course)

Chris

Many thanks Chris. I was really suprised to win as I thought my "entry" was submitted a fair bit after the posting. Just goes to show you've got to be in it to win it....Looking forward to the day.

Gary