PDA

View Full Version : Found my NSX in Spain on YouTube from Dec 2008

eclipse1501
18-05-2011, 11:28 AM
When I lived in Malaga I used to take the car to Alhaurin El Grande to be valeted by a Brazilian lad who it turns out was a big Senna fan. Just on YouTube today doing something and spotted in the sidebar film of an NSX with my rims on, then realised it was my NSX from a few years back. Changed it a bit since then. As i watched the lads driving it I was just waiting for them to take it out on the main road...but they didn't, at least not on film!
Stuck it on my Youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/V6NSX?feature=mhee

AR
18-05-2011, 12:13 PM
You are a very understanding man. :) I cringed when the tyres were spinning on the ramp.

Yo hubiera capado a esos gilipollas si me hubieran llevado el coche sin permiso!

eclipse1501
18-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Yes, i dont know why they took it underground because the valeting actually went on in La Trocha commercial center, on the car park deck, I also noticed the subtle edit they did at that point coming back up over the apex of the ramp! I gave the lad all my 80's Autosport magazines which covered most of Sennas early career and forgot to get them back when I moved down the coast. My wife was delighted.